Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Stag Engineering Nigeria Ltd Second Phase Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stag Engineering Nigeria Ltd Second Phase Interview (745 Views)

Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 Second Phase / NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process / Stag Engineering Nigeria Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stag Engineering Nigeria Ltd Second Phase Interview by King137: 2:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Hello Friends, I got a text that I was successful at the initial interview and invited for the second phase of the interview. please did you get the text? Any information on what to expect on this second interview to help me prepare?
Re: Stag Engineering Nigeria Ltd Second Phase Interview by King137: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2017
Any help please!
Re: Stag Engineering Nigeria Ltd Second Phase Interview by onojemma: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
King137:
Any help please!

When was the date for your first interview and which post did you apply for? Did interview on 12th Dec,2016 and yet to hear from them.
Re: Stag Engineering Nigeria Ltd Second Phase Interview by King137: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
First interview was 29 November 2016 and post is Sales Engineer. please drop any information for me.
Re: Stag Engineering Nigeria Ltd Second Phase Interview by ZipAutomations: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
Are you Interested in upgrading your skills in industrial automation and PLC programming?
Our Trainings are high ended with 90% practical based.

We currently train engineers, technicians( entry level and experienced) on control systems design, PLC programming and automation, should in case you are interested in the training we would gladly assist you in stimulating your interest and giving you a progressive disclosure in the field of control systems engineering.

www.zipautomations.com
info@zipautomations.com
zipautomations@gmail.com
OR CALL 08065686953, 07089795434

(1) (Reply)

Focus Group (food Vendors And Restaurant Owners) / Stop Looking For JOB If You A Graduate Or Freelancer / VACANCY! !! !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.