Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

The Nigerian Social Network Is Celebrating Over 150 Users! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Nigerian Social Network Is Celebrating Over 150 Users! (1024 Views)

Nigerian Social Network / How To Develop Instant Android Chating App(social Network) / The Latest Nigeria Social Network Site 2017 (2) (3) (4)

The Nigerian Social Network Is Celebrating Over 150 Users! by user8uwa: 3:01am On Jan 03, 2017
Nairaland family please join us to celebrate over 150! users in our social network platform, I created this for my Nigerian friends but very few of them are using it, but I am enjoying huge coverage globally in less than two months with little promotion now I am enjoying huge subscribers, in a geometric growth the way it is going we will be celebrating over 1000 users before the first quarter of 2017. Dont be left out join the network today, join the network create an account, make friends chat and send files, you can even create blogs and command huge followers, it combines the functionality of facebook, pinterest and twitter follow this link to join www.hipeeps.com.ng
Re: The Nigerian Social Network Is Celebrating Over 150 Users! by user8uwa: 3:02am On Jan 03, 2017
Lalasticlala abeg take this to FP make my guys follow me celebrate, thank you
user8uwa:
Nairaland family please join us to celebrate over 150! users in our social network platform, I created this for my Nigerian friends but very few of them are using it, but I am enjoying huge coverage globally in less than two months with little promotion now I am enjoying huge subscribers, in a geometric growth the way it is going we will be celebrating over 1000 users before the first quarter of 2017. Dont be left out join the network today, join the network create an account, make friends chat and send files, you can even create blogs and command huge followers, it combines the functionality of facebook, pinterest and twitter follow this link to join www.hipeeps.com.ng

Which Programmer Category Are You / I Buy Payoneer, Skrill, Perfect Money And Bitcoin At Sweet Rate / Who Has Idea Of Use Of Javascript In Selenium Webdriver&java For Software Testin

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9