Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later (1303 Views)

Buy Smartphones Of Your Choice And Pay Later – Easybuy Mobile Device Financing / MTN Is Giving Out 100MB For Free..... Get Yours - Notedwap / Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free And THANK ME LATER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by gogedda: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2017
Good day all,

A lot of Nigerians are waiting for white collar job, the kind of job you wear your suit and tie and resume at work everyday. Trust me I am not saying this is bad. What if I tell you, you can get paid too without even stepping at work. What if I tell you, you can close a single deal within a month and make a whole 2 year salary of your friend who works from 9 to 5pm. Yes it is very real and that's a fact.

Ok...I am not telling you to resign from your paid job, but do you know you can also combine both?

Do you know you can become a property consultant (Real estate consultant) and make real good money off the price of any property (plots of land /houses) that you sell?

Basically, you convince your friends, family and whoever you meet either online or offline to buy properties and you get paid commission off whatever property the client buys through you.

The company pays 15% commission on each of their estates.

For example, a client buys a land of 3 million naira in any of our Partners estates through you, (by putting your name in the subscription form) you get paid 450k. Which I believe is fair enough.

You can earn as high as 400k every month if you can dedicate your time...

You can even be doing this while still searching for your dream job, after all you have all your time to yourself but I advice you take it very very serious, because you can become a millionaire within a month....

BENEFITS

* You can work from anywhere in the world
* No sales Target
* You work at your own pace
* No 9 to 5 pm office work
* You don't have to quit your present job (Another source of income)
* Turn your facebook, linkedin, instagram, twitter, BBM, whatsapp to strong marketing too
* You get tutored for free
* You get free training
* You can decide to work part time or full time
* You stand the chance of wining a brand new car as the highest selling consultant after the end of the year

Interested?
Follow the below link and register for free and I will add you to my Mentor's whatsapp group, where you will receive FREE training

http://portal.lekkiroyalgarden.com/10349

NB: Please send me a message on my whatsapp NO (07033977467) immediately you are done registering and I will give you all the information you need to get started.

Please don't forget to share this information with some of your friends who may be interested too

Or you can simply just refer a client to subscribe to any of our estate and you get paid....

NB: All our estates are genuine and we do free site inspection.

TIME TO MAKE SERIOUS REAL ESTATE MONEY!

For more info, contact us......
Kunle & Co. Properties
07033977467 (whatsapp/call)
Info@kunleandcoproperties.com
Www.kunleandcoproperties.com

1 Like

Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by gogedda: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
As a real estate consultant, you can close deals from anywhere in the country. It is not necessary you are based in Lagos. Though we would prefer those that reside in Lagos. Please follow the above link and register and contact me on my whatsapp NO immediately

NOW LET'S MAKE REAL ESTATE MONEY!!!!
Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by gogedda: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
If you are in lagos, this is an opportunity to become a real estate consultant and make good money. No special certificate is required. Get paid when you close deal.

Please follow the above link and register and send a whatsapp message to the above phone no to get start. Best of Luck!!
Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by gogedda: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2017
Check out this bank alert of one of our team member who recently joined. This is a little motivation to show you that you can make big bucks in real estate if you are really serious and dedicate your time...YOUR 9 to 5 pm WHITE COLLAR JOB, MIGHT NOT PAY THIS MUCH!!!

Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by gogedda: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2017
Please, once u register, send me a message on whatsapp, so that I can add you to the whatsapp group and also give you all the required information.

Don't just register and keep quiet, send me me message on whatsapp.

Lastly, if you are in Lagos, this is a great opportunity for you to join the Real estate sector...

Once more, register through the below link and send me a whatsapp message to (h below No

Whatsapp No : 07033977467
Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by gogedda: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2017
If you are in lagos and want an extra cash, then you must consider this opportunity...Become a real estate consultant and close deals....follow the above link, register and contact me on whatsapp.

Don't be left out....Real estate money is real!!!
Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by gogedda: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2017
If you are in Lagos, this is an opportunity for u. Pls only seriously minded individuals are needed
Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by gogedda: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
If you are in Lagos, this is an opportunity for u. Pls only seriously minded individuals are needed

NB: please message me immediately on whatsapp (07033977467) when you register...dont just register and keep mute. Only serious minded people who is ready to succeed in this real estate sector is needed. Thanks.
Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by cocaineaddict(m): 1:05am On Jan 23, 2017
gogedda:
I'm not in lagos
Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by gogedda: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Only people in Lagos and serious people only....
Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by nico007: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2017
gogedda:
If you are in lagos and want an extra cash, then you must consider this opportunity...Become a real estate consultant and close deals....follow the above link, register and contact me on whatsapp.

Don't be left out....Real estate money is real!!!

is it for only people in Lagos?
Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by gogedda: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2017
nico007:

is it for only people in Lagos?

Not really but we want those that are serious about this real estate. We have had some consultant out of Lagos who don't seem to be serious with the business... Where are u based?
Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by gogedda: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2017
If you are in Lagos and really want to make very good cash, why not become a real estate consultant today and get paid when a client buys any of our estates through you.... You could make as high as 500k a month...

Interested?
Follow the below link and register for free and I will add you to my Mentor's whatsapp group, where you will receive FREE training

NB: Please send me a message on my whatsapp NO (07033977467) immediately you are done registering and I will give you all the information you need to get started.

Please don't forget to share this information with some of your friends who may be interested too

Or you can simply just refer a client to subscribe to any of our estate and you get paid....

NB: All our estates are genuine and we do free site inspection.

TIME TO MAKE SERIOUS REAL ESTATE MONEY!

For more info, contact us......
Kunle & Co. Properties
07033977467 (whatsapp/call)
Info@kunleandcoproperties.com
Www.kunleandcoproperties.com
Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by gogedda: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Get trained today and start earning.. Become a real estate consultant... Follow the above link and register today... Seriously minded individuals based in Lagos are needed... Add me up on 07033977467 on whatsapp as soon as you register...
Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by gogedda: 7:00am On Mar 01, 2017
Why wait for peanut after the end of the month.. Join the real estate business and make your whole 1 year salary in a month and thank me later..... If you are serious and would want to utilize this opportunity, follow the above instructions and register with us and add us up on whatsapp.... Pls only those in Lagos and seriously minded alone.... Thanks
Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by gogedda: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2017
It is free to register... Join us today and be on your way to financial freedom.. Follow the above link and register..and also add me up on whatsapp..

NB: we need only those I love Lagos for now..
Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by gogedda: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Success is by choice and not by force...

Interested?.... Read from the beginning of this thread and follow as instructed...

Only those who are ready to seriously minded and ready to practice what they have learnt are needed Pls..
Re: Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later by gogedda: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Disgusting! Man Shows-off His Meal Of Eba And Okro Soup With Cat Head (photos) / Letter To Nwaamaikpe / Court Convicts! Remember The Accident That Killed Prof. Festus Iyayi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.