Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) (27547 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates 41st Birthday With Motherless Babies In Owerri (Photos) / Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. / Gernot Rohr Angry With Victor Moses In Face-to-face Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by obontami: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2017
Babzilla:
My nigga my nigga grin
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by aduimo: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by seenter84: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2017
congrats...

D guy get mission
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2017
yes

expecting nairaladers to do same this year grin
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Lolz
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by shumuel(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2017
Wonderful and Amazing grin
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2017
I hope is not because of The little fame.... marriage life can be boring at times
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by queencalipso(f): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2017
Where is the husband na?
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2017
obontami:

My nigga my nigga grin
Omo Iya
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by Princedaniel: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
because say en don get money

Mind telling us how much the gold medalists were paid by the various governments?

Look bro, the least you can do for her is be happy that she found love in a society where physically challenged people are treated like trash.

That you have very beautiful single ladies with nobody saying hi to them doesn't mean people like this are not getting married to responsible men every weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by Fizzbizzie(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2017
henryanna36:
Nigerian paralympic athlete, Precious Orji, who won gold medal at Rio Paralympic games in Brazil tied the knot with her man Kelechi Moses yesterday 2nd January, 2017 at State Banquet Hall, Govt House, Owerri.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/nigerian-paralympic-champion-precious.html?m=1

Na dem , flat heads and arrangee wedding sha ..
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by toprealman: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2017
Bisjosh:

They love to marry from the same state.

Funny enough after describing where they are from on the card they put again ""BOTH FROM IMO""...lmfao
That is the template inherited from time IMO river!
My major observation is why the pic of the HAPPY COUPLE was never displayed.
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2017
wellmax:
Why do Igbos like to specify where one comes from on their wedding cards?
You hear so and so of that that that LG of Imo state. Why na.

Please I'm just curious
You are just silly. Can't you mind your own way of life and leave IGBOS out of your miserable and confused life of predicaments? You guys wants to find out everything about the IGBOS so that you can keep on with your useless divide and rule antics. IGBOS must be giving you idiots sleepless night.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
because say en don get money
How much she get?
No be these ones wey Buhari de give part payment?
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by hapi017: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2017
happy married life sis
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by wellmax(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2017
degamemaster:
You are just silly. Can't you mind your own way of life and leave IGBOS out of your miserable and confused life of predicaments? You guys wants to find out everything about the IGBOS so that you can keep on with your useless divide and rule antics. IGBOS must be giving you idiots sleepless night.

Because
Unlike you, I seek total knowledge and complete education.
Unlike you, I take time to explain grey areas of my culture to others because we are not a cult.
Unlike you, I keep quite when I can't explain senseless practices.
Unlike you, I am not an 1diot.
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2017
I Need to see that man one-on-one! Let him look me in the eyes and tell me that he got married to her without ulterior motives!!
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2017
Hmmmmm...

Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by teozey111(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2017
wellmax:

Please I'm just curious
gerrarahea you afonja angry
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
wellmax:

Please I'm just curious

I'm not igbo but where I come from do same. It's to identify with ur community n also for everyone to know which community u r married to. With that nobody can deny u in ur new found community n u also benefit from what ever good ur husband's community has to offer.

it is our norm that pple should know where u r from afterall d marriage is taking place in ur family house. To us it is a great injustice if u don't recognize ur village because marriage is a communal thing, Wer ur entire village will b properly informed about it.

it's also a means for pple to locate d marriage venue

1 Like

Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by wellmax(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
troitgurl:

I'm not igbo but where I come from do same. It's to identify with ur community n also for everyone to know which community u r married to. With that nobody can deny u in ur new found community n u also benefit from what ever good ur husband's community has to offer.

it is our norm that pple should know where u r from afterall d marriage is taking place in ur family house.

Thank you for offering an explanation.

Riff raffs teozey111 & degamemaster should learn from you.
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
wellmax:

You r welcome dear
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bisjosh:

They love to marry from the same state.

Funny enough after describing where they are from on the card they put again ""BOTH FROM IMO""...lmfao
I doubt you’ve seen a lot of invitation cards of Igbo couples.

Only Imo and Anambra states like to marry each other....Abia state for instance marry mostly people from Delta and Akwa-Ibom state

1 Like

Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
wellmax:

Because
Unlike you, I seek total knowledge and complete education.
Unlike you, I take time to explain grey areas of my culture to others because we are not a cult.
Unlike you, I keep quite when I can't explain senseless practices.
Unlike you, I am not an 1diot.
senseless practices? The fact that you don't know why something is done doesn't make it senseless oga.

I can only imagine the many senseless practices in your culture that no one derides.

You're petty and small-minded, when you deal with that, you'll be more deserving of explanations

1 Like

Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by wellmax(m): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
safarigirl:
senseless practices? The fact that you don't know why something is done doesn't make it senseless oga.

I can only imagine the many senseless practices in your culture that no one derides.

You're petty and small-minded, when you deal with that, you'll be more deserving of explanations
Okay, I was just pissed with that guy's response. If you can offer a good explanation, I would really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
wellmax:

Okay, I was just pissed with that guy's response. If you can offer a good explanation, I would really appreciate.

like someone else has said, to aid visitors to find the family compound where the wedding will hold

Also, you can never tell who knows something about the families that will make or mar the union, so if someone who knows something comes across the invitation, they could provide info on the families

In Igbo land, the family is held more important than the individual, hence you must ensure you're marrying into the right family

1 Like

Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by wellmax(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
safarigirl:
like someone else has said, to aid visitors to find the family compound where the wedding will hold

Also, you can never tell who knows something about the families that will make or mar the union, so if someone who knows something comes across the invitation, they could provide info on the families

In Igbo land, the family is held more important than the individual, hence you must ensure you're marrying into the right family

Thank you much. This explanation is plausible.
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by teozey111(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
wellmax:

when you get home kneel down and call your agbero father a riff raff....and your mother a riff raff....and don't forget to mention your generation..... I think they will be glad to be riff raffs too....afonja tout
Re: Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) by wellmax(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
[s]
teozey111:
when you get home kneel down and call your agbero father a riff raff....and your mother a riff raff....and don't forget to mention your generation..... I think they will be glad to be riff raffs too....afonja tout
[/s]
Riff raff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles Most Talented Team I’ve Ever Coached – Peseiro / Jude Ighalo's Wife And Their Children (Photos) / The Nigerian Nightmare, Kamaru Usman Retains His World Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.