Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,674 members, 7,865,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla (62058 Views)

Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by dadasupremacy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Why the prophet no see anything on sport like arsenal winning the champions league or premiership
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
BayLord01:
Must all prophesy be about politics? Don't they have church member that want to hear something good about what 2017 hold for him/her.

My brother, I wonder oooo

And most of these things are things that we are already experiencing.

Prophecy, prophecy, prophecy, yet we remain where we are.

Can someone differenciate between prophecy and political analysis, please.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by lereinter(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
this pastor that pastor says God spoke to him

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by doyin68: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
As far as I am concerned this is not from God and it won't stand nor come to pass in Nigeria. 72 prophecies? Nawao, why no kuku equal your self to God. This man's spirit needs to be properly checked. The spirit of God in me doesn't agree with him

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by bugscompiler(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Predictions or prophesy

These guys are not in anyway adding value to the church.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
so nothing bad will happen to members of his church, i dey watch with 1 eye
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by nextstep(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
But all these predictions are common sense... you don't need any divine inspiration to realize that:

it's going to flood this rainy season. Genius!
naira is going to depreciate further. Wow
hardship will continue.
one of our old leaders is likely to pass.
continued trouble in several states.

Somebody give this man an award for stating the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by redcliff: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
ceejay80s:

We no die when $1 be 500naira so, we no go die if $1 be 1k, na adjust we go adjust, if u never born pikin, no born pass 2 or 1, if u do born , just stop there

Lol
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Adelawysb: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Abeg make this people just help boys predict weekend match. If we win we go believe their prophesies
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by AntiNigerian: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
13 The agitation of Biafra will take another turn. Pray so that this time it should not be bloody. We should pray for Kanu Nnamdi, the biafra leader, because I see an health challenge and I see bitterness and agitation from thissame region he is coming from. And I pray the current admistration is very sensitive over the case of Nnamdi Kanu because what I see is not too good.

Fear don Catch them..... I Cant wait 2 be out of this zoo called Nigeria....
NNAMDI KANU said that of we don't get Biafra, Somalia will be paradise compared to Nigeria... some of what the man just said is what NNAMDI said a long time ago.. who said ohamadike is not a prophet!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by AntiNigerian: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
jrusky:
So its God almighty that dwells in heaven that sat you down sir or appeared to you sir and gave you all these prophesy

So what you are saying now is until 2030 no hope for Nigerians Does that mean God hate Nigeria or what sir

Sir with due respect when did Nigeria suddenly became land of prophesy that now its a norm that all GO's must say God told me this God tells me that

Sir with due respect is t only Nigeria only that has men of God that its only in my country that all pastors give prophesy so many time dooms prophesy

Sir the Muslim cleric are they all bad that God don't show them anything too or are you telling all of them are bad

Just last week someone prophesy that some Nollywood will die to my shock just 2 days ago a woman died among the Nollywood so are you people telling me that its only Nollywood that always on death row Mechanics, garage touts, area boys, kidnappers, armed robbers, cultist are not on death row Even none has predicted mass killing of Boko Haram till date all we hear from prophets of Nigeria Boko Haram will come back, boko Haram will attack so Boko Haram deserve freedom from death row but Nollywood will die isn't?? I don't understand any longer this is so worrisome indeed among Christendom pls I'm not against prophecy but why has it now becomes everybody business is everybody or every pastor a prophet, is that how God stated it in the Bible
Nigeria is a man made nation and therefore she must DIE!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by AntiNigerian: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
If we don't get Biafra, SOMALIA WILL BE paradise compared to Nigeria it's a promise and a pledge we're making to them! Man made nation vs Ancient landmark! Let's see who will survive!

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by VastFinder: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
As posted by Dokun Olumofin. Read below...

REASONS WHY YOUR HUSBAND WILL BE SNATCHED BY A MISTRESS

1. Wearing Head Net, Local Ankara and Local Scarfs at Home.

2. Denial of Sex

3. Bad Cooking Skills

4. Missionary Sex Styles Only

5. Protruding Belly and Inability to Work on the Belly

6. Using the Bathroom without Flushing

7. Zero ASO EBI Style sense

8. Bad Dressing Skills

9. Contact with EX

10. Ostentatious Display of Husbands on Social Media

11. Total Dependence on Partner

12. Fertility Issues (This is not a woman's fault)

13. Sex Of a Child ( Inability to have a male or Female child, also not a woman's fault)

14. Inability to Speak your native language

15. Telling him your Body Count (Never tell your partner your exact Body count)

16. DEAD SILENCE DURING SEX

17. DIRTY, HOPELESS, BURSTED and UNSEXY UNDER WEAR (Wear Pink, Royal Blue, Red Victoria Secrets Panties)

18. VAGINA ODOUR ( IT MUST BE NEAT AT ALL TIMES)

19. TRY not to repeat Underwear's

20. Nagging wife (All Men Hate women who nag)

Conclusion : IF A MAN WILL CHEAT, HE WILL BUT DONT MAKE IT EASY FOR HIM.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Macmoni(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
well I no broda Joshua iginla he can Neva say what he doesn't c.......dahs a thru definition of a man of God .......even if u tink dere all bad prophecies dahs what God used (period)
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by apatheticme(f): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
BayLord01:
Must all prophesy be about politics? Don't they have church member that want to hear something good about what 2017 hold for him/her.

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by dabrightt: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
kaeforum:

You re hereby banned from entering heaven. angry
yes na until I reach 120 yrs lol
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by MrPresident1: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
Josua! Josua!! Josua Iginla!!! How many times I call you?

Jesus Christ is coming on or before 20th January 2017, you have not read Daniel 2:44 ni?
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Codes151(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
Some people they see reach 2031!? Wow!! Make Una predict just one Saturday correct score on Epl.. I go confirm una
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by jimenyo: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Too many ......hence seemingly become a case of guesses! l don't doubt the man of God though.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by GGirll: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
richdollar:
op what is your definition of prophecy. The God I serve does not give prophecies in this manner. 72 prophecies? and you believe its from God. why are we Christians being so foolish and vulnerable to the devil. what happened to ONE God we serve. God has given over 1000 different prophecies to different pastors in Nigeria and we Nigerians believe these are God's words. if I may ask why do their prophecies contradict each other's own. what happened to God not being an author of confusion because these are confusions. contradicting prophecies? which are we to believe Nigerians. A pastor will wake up one morning and say what God didn't tell him to just for publicity and we gullible Nigerians will dilute them. by my bible standards, Mr pastor Joshua iginla and the op, these are PRAYER POINTS not prophecies. God bless you. which book, chapter and verse of the bible does it state that God only gives prophecy at the beginning of each year. its high time we stopped deceiving ourselves
U just said my mind, before its very few pastors that usually drop prophecies every new year, nowadays all pastors of all kinds have joined, i'm sorry to say this God is not an author of confusion and again I THANK GOD FOR PASTOR W.F. KUMUYI AND BISHOP WALE OKE....If u are a true BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, God Almighty will reveal His purpose for u and so u don't really need pastors to fortell u this...read JEREMIAH CHAPTER 23 VERSE 1 - END AND SEE GOD PRONOUNCING JUDGEMENT ON PASTORS WHO SAID HE SAID WHEN HE DIDN'T SEND THEM....i am not saying they are FALSE PROPHETS OR PROPHECIES BUT the scripture cannot be broken....2017 WILL BE A GOOD YEAR FOR THE TRUE BELIEVERS IJNA.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by henryhemon(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=15pt]This man thinks he's wise.
So if a Plane Crash eventually happens in China, he'd say he predicted it.
And if it doesn't happen, he'd say he has averted it grin grin grin grin grin

If na so them dey prophecy, then I have mine

1.Nairaland would be hacked but I avert it

2.Seun may sack Lalasticlala but I avert it grin grin

Na Joke ooooh

Make this man predict sure bets bfor him poor members make them hammer la [/size]

This got me rolling.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by henryhemon(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=15pt]This man thinks he's wise.
So if a Plane Crash eventually happens in China, he'd say he predicted it.
And if it doesn't happen, he'd say he has averted it grin grin grin grin grin

If na so them dey prophecy, then I have mine

1.Nairaland would be hacked but I avert it

2.Seun may sack Lalasticlala but I avert it grin grin

Na Joke ooooh

Make this man predict sure bets bfor him poor members make them hammer la [/size]

This got me rolling. grin
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Temysteve(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Why be say 90% of the prophesy na political issues?? This pple no dey see propheses for mid year na odun tun tun dem dey their prophesy or whatever.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by kaywhy09(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
One thing I know, there are gods and there is God. anybody can hear anything from his god, it is the will of Almighty God that will prevail.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by LordCenturion(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mr pastor, u really try, but everyone knows that it's CHINA turn to rule the world, am very sure that by year 2026, China will overthrow as the world super power and they are the one that will rule the world,, USA, times up,in order to achieve this, China will have to face some obstacles (Europe)
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
GGirll:
U just said my mind, before its very few pastors that usually drop prophecies every new year, nowadays all pastors of all kinds have joined, i'm sorry to say this God is not an author of confusion and again I THANK GOD FOR PASTOR W.F. KUMUYI AND BISHOP WALE OKE....If u are a true BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, God Almighty will reveal His purpose for u and so u don't really need pastors to fortell u this...read JEREMIAH CHAPTER 23 VERSE 1 - END AND SEE GOD PRONOUNCING JUDGEMENT ON PASTORS WHO SAID HE SAID WHEN HE DIDN'T SEND THEM....i am not saying they are FALSE PROPHETS OR PROPHECIES BUT the scripture cannot be broken....2017 WILL BE A GOOD YEAR FOR THE TRUE BELIEVERS IJNA.

* WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS PREDICTING*
like playing nairabet or bet9ja
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
AntiNigerian:
NNAMDI KANU said that of we don't get Biafra, Somalia will be paradise compared to Nigeria... some of what the man just said is what NNAMDI said a long time ago.. who said ohamadike is not a prophet!
na so bro
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Soljaboi44(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
BayLord01:

you dey mind them??
EndTime Things undecided
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
curvilicious:
All these na calculated prophesies
D number 7 na lie
lol.....if APC continue lik dis, it might sell for #1000
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
richdollar:
op what is your definition of prophecy. The God I serve does not give prophecies in this manner. 72 prophecies? and you believe its from God. why are we Christians being so foolish and vulnerable to the devil. what happened to ONE God we serve. God has given over 1000 different prophecies to different pastors in Nigeria and we Nigerians believe these are God's words. if I may ask why do their prophecies contradict each other's own. what happened to God not being an author of confusion because these are confusions. contradicting prophecies? which are we to believe Nigerians. A pastor will wake up one morning and say what God didn't tell him to just for publicity and we gullible Nigerians will dilute them. by my bible standards, Mr pastor Joshua iginla and the op, these are PRAYER POINTS not prophecies. God bless you. which book, chapter and verse of the bible does it state that God only gives prophecy at the beginning of each year. its high time we stopped deceiving ourselves
Your brain is intact bro. grin
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Atiku2019:
23) APC has served its purpose. In 2017, the party will begin to see major Cracks and before 2019 there's a powerful party that will merge out and will form strong alliance in 2017. It will become solid in 2018. APC has served it's purpose. It's like a piece of paper thrown away after being used. APC has served its purpose. A new party that will take Nigeria to the next level will rise up and I don't know how but I see this party consisting of members of the ruling party and opposition party fusing together causing what I call unwanted diffusion that will lead to a future catastrophe but before it, there is going to be calm on the nerves of Nigerians.

Atiku! Atiku!! Atiku!!! Carry Go Sir cool
Are you a complete idiot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.