Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,965 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

AWOOF Galore!!! MTN Is Giving Out Free 4GB Of Data - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / AWOOF Galore!!! MTN Is Giving Out Free 4GB Of Data (474 Views)

Wow Mtn Is Give Free 500mb Daily For E-learning / Classic Smartwatch With Free 4gb Memory Card In Akure and Ilorin @6k / Mtn Is Back Again With South Africa Free Browsing On MTN Using Yoga VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AWOOF Galore!!! MTN Is Giving Out Free 4GB Of Data by kanicorp9(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2017
Something magnificent seems to be happening this year 2017, among all telcos, MTN is the first to be dishing out whooping 4GB of data to their loyal subscribers just like that.

I don’t know if this is for everybody but definitely it is new year gift.

According to the sms they sent, “to celebrate the new year, you have been credited with 4GB Free Data Valid for 7 days to be enjoyed only on 4G enabled devices”

Dial *559*444# to check your free 4GB data.

Did you also receive yours?

How I wish other networks will do the same.
https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/01/awoof-galore-mtn-giving-free-4gb-data/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Hp Elitebook 8440p,8460p Core I5 Almost Finished!!! / Used 16gb Iphone 5s ( Space Gray) / Iphone 5C For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.