Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) (1995 Views)

Top Most Disturbing Human Experiments in History / Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan / John Cena Has Produced The Greatest Tweet In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) by kiddahgfx(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Olamide's latest album titled The Glory should be tagged the worst album of the year..
From the first track to the last track is pure waste of time, Olamide himself knows that his on the verge of losing his fans that's why he decided to drop to me is a total failure.

Olamide is a talented artist and knows what to give street anytime any day but seems his luck has outrun him because the street did not really welcome his new album, they are tired of listening to his normal pattern of music..

Olamide also made some huge mistakes in the tracks, i guess he was over confident of the tracks before recording them which actually made the tracks look like an upcoming artiste tracks....

Look at reminisce he has been in the game long before Olamide and still he gives us better music compared to Olamide, reminisce latest album was not really hyped before the release but after the release his fans realized reminisce is here to stay for long because he makes good music.

Music is not all about awards and accomplishment but also your ability to keep your A game up in the industry in order to make your fans happy and increase your fan baze.

If Olamide wants to last long in the music industry he better put on his A game because if he fails to do so he might lose his fans this year.

source: http://www.wakanewz.com/2017/01/must-read-olamide-about-to-go-down-in.html

Re: Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) by 2SWT(f): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2017
Eyah
.it's his business though
Re: Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) by acenazt: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2017
Lmao the lousy guy don dey even loose him lousiness. Abeg wetin dey after mediocrity?? Olacrity?
Re: Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) by ollymoore: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2017
Go down ko go down ni OLAMIDE OLAMIDE OLAMIDE for life
Re: Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) by mamatayour(f): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2017
Na Olamide matter make u dey reason no reason your own undecided
Re: Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) by mujybee(f): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2017
dat doesnt stop him 4rm making his millions wen 2

i am in love with OLAMIDE BADOO

My celebrity crush
Re: Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
I am a VERY BIG FAN of Olamide buh I ain't gon lie the GLORY album was trash..he didn't try mehn..

Nobody should quote me Biko..it's my personal opinion
Re: Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) by perrypablo: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]The album was pure rap. He made this intention clear for everybody.... if u don't love real rap then the album ain't for buh some songs are dope even for non rap lovers
Re: Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jarizod:
I am a VERY BIG FAN of Olamide buh I ain't gon lie the GLORY album was trash..he didn't try mehn..

oya I don quote u wetin u won do angry
Re: Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jarizod:

but those that gives a fvck stays across the street

Re: Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) by EmperorShizzy: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
k,but the time you wasted in writing this shit could have been useful in other thing
Re: Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
comradespade:

but those that gives a fvck stays across the street

Nothing sir..I dey mad grin cheesy
Re: Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jarizod:

Nothing sir..I dey mad grin cheesy

lol, oga mi na play I dey ooo grin
Re: Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
comradespade:

lol, oga mi na play I dey ooo grin
I sabi boss cheesy
Re: Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jarizod:

I sabi boss cheesy

nice D.P, but u said u are a black man but am seeing a white man there na tongue
Re: Must Read: Olamide About To Go Down In History (2017 Reveals) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
comradespade:

nice D.P, but u said u are a black man but am seeing a white man there na tongue

Lol cheesy na the edit wey I edit am cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jimie Foxx Real Name Don Cast / Controversial Photos Of Ladies Dressed As Sexy Catholic Nuns For Halloween / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Hot Body, Legs With Son (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.