Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (8518 Views)

Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls / 18-year Old Beautiful Girl Marries Dog In India (pictures & Video) / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by NegroNtns(m): 1:16am On Nov 29, 2009
Michelin, enough already! Can you show the ladies, please?
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 29, 2009
I was nominated?

aaawwww thats so sweet- big ups to all of ya

love you all

aaaawwwwwww

Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by TheSeeker(m): 2:20am On Nov 29, 2009
When is this competition starting? angry angry
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 3:38am On Nov 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

When is this competition starting? angry angry
I wonda undecided undecided undecided
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by violent(m): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
when d hell is the competition starting? its been almost a year now embarassed
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2009
it's been postponed, there's internal crises going on between the committee members.
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by violent(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2009
honeric01:

it's been postponed, there's internal crises going on between the committee members.

Dont see any reason why stuffs like this should lead to crisis. only in Naija
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2009
violent:

Dont see any reason why stuffs like this should lead to crisis. only in Naija

because they are yet to decide who to select for the crown lipsrsealed
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 5:17am On Dec 05, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by chiogo(f): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2009
tpia.:

I was nominated?

aaawwww thats so sweet- big ups to all of ya

love you all

aaaawwwwwww

LMAO!! Tpia no go kill me with laughter.
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by koolchicco: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2009
^^ Whose pix is that?? shocked
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2009
koolchicco:

Kehinde, taiye taiwo's twin sister lipsrsealed
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2009
koolchicco:

Mines, any prob? undecided

Tpia, thnks, take it down now
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by koolchicco: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2009
honeric01:

Kehinde, taiye taiwo's twin sister lipsrsealed

Is she? undecided

FL Gators:

Mines, any prob? undecided

Tpia, thnks, take it down now

Not really. . .Just that u looked monkey-ish. lipsrsealed
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2009
koolchicco:

Is she? undecided

see for youself grin
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Jcob(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
What justfication does an ugly moderator has to preside over the selection of pweety chicks ? Will she use her own definition of beauty or what ? It takes a beautiful mod to understand its aesthetics. Let the moderator in charge of this contest post her picshure so that we can know the kinda eye she got for beauty. No beef !
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Jcob(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2009
What justfication does an ugly moderator has to preside over the selection of pweety chicks ? Will she use her own definition of beauty or what ? It takes a beautiful mod to understand its aesthetics. Let the moderator in charge of this contest post her picshure so that we can know the kinda eye she got for beauty. No beef !
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by koolchicco: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2009
Ol' Boi no let Michelin catch u 4 dia. cheesy
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2009
Jcob:

chei grin grin shocked
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by sofadj(m): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2009
Jcob:

TRUE TALK
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by TheSeeker(m): 4:06am On Dec 08, 2009
When is this contest actually going to begin?
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2009
TheSeeker:

When is this contest actually going to begin?

Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by lightwalk(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2009
A contest on the web. Whose pictures are you using. Anyway, I'll make sure I win. I'm a girl too cheesy grin shocked cool
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by daniellle(f): 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2009
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by koolchicco: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2009
^^ With that ur big nose? U wish!! tongue
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2009
and her big head grin
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by nellaluv(f): 1:49am On Dec 09, 2009
and her sagging br.ea.ts too, i can even see the n.ippl.es lipsrsealed.
Loool, Tpia is that ur pics shocked shocked, i hope u're not in this competition o, cheesy cheesy grin grin.
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2009
koolchicco:

Is she? undecided

Not really. . .Just that u looked monkey-ish. lipsrsealed
Thank you, post you own angry

tpia, remove my pix or I'll have seun on you oh grin grin
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 16, 2009
ey, why all the hating nah.
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by sulad82i(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2009
haters everywhere. Se na only word we go see? u know want make we help u make judgment,
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 17, 2009
FL Gators:

Thank you, post you own angry

tpia, remove my pix or I'll have seun on you oh grin grin

sorry jare.

I didnt see your request on time since I havent been checking the thread.

I think its too late now because people must have saved my picture for future reference
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by finemocha(f): 12:16am On Dec 17, 2009
fucck u jcob, what kind of silly comment is that,  asssshole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

The Divide Between North & Sub-Saharan Africa / Afro American Migration To The Motherland / Why Are The Hausas And Fulanis Co-joined In One Tribe - Hausa/fulani?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.