Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner (59249 Views)

Don Jazzy Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) / Meet Naomi Peller, Shina Peller's Daughter / Ayobami Peller Slams Man Trying To Toast Naomi Peller, Her 11-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by frankloloko: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
XendersPride:

Seriously? Smh
are you jealous ?
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by wizzlyd(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
OK

Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by wiringdpt(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
He's very tiny grin
ishowdotgmail:
This Naomi go soon join bad gang soon

She will start collecting at a tender age

But wait! Why did wizkid like putting on sweater or hood everyday of his life nah!
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by biggerboyc(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Unclerukus:
Seriously, you clearly don't understand English language. He meant music is a good tool to educate people. This is one reason why Nigerians fail "Use of English" in WAEC and JAMB every time.
Brother I don't want to do this again but you must eat this insult this afternoon. Firstly when you read with your dull brain did it sound like pure English or pidgin. This are the kind of children that did not suck there mothers breast when the are kids. Please you can still do it, its not too late
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by noziz(m): 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
wizkid go too finger that girl join the assistance e wan give her lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by Maximus85(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
ebosie11:
Nigerian musician Wizkid met with 11-yr old Naomi Peller who has already started her music career.Shina Peller shared the news and thanked Wizkid for the support he offered Naomi in her music career.

See photos of the moment they met below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/wizkid-meets-11-yr-old-musician-naomi.html?m=1

Wiz and Naomi are both Kids. I lie?
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
frankloloko:
Na me go disvirgin this girl . In Jesus name .

Brain out of data? please subscribe at your usual NITEL outlet...were buruku omo jati jati
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by Life4Varnity: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
biggerboyc:
Education is gradually becoming useless. This pikin suppose dey school dey study but his father prefer her to start singing musics like 'my bottom sweet like tomato'. Money is the root of all evil.

Schooling does not affect her music career

Tats why we got music school

All na school education. Copy dat
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Am still looking for where I kept my fvck. For Christ sake, how is this on front page. Anyway,

Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by lyion: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
he b lyk sey fever dey disturb star boi
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by Temysteve(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
comradespade:
those that gives a fvck stay across da street
Na so ur life be as e be...
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
Temysteve:
Na so ur life be as e be...

a philosopher ones told me that the less fvck u get the more u live longer grin
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by Temysteve(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
marshalcarter:
wizzy mind go be lyk"why ain't you 22 or 24 so we can get down tonightgrin grin

plss dnt quote me wrong if you dnt want your 2017 to be roughangry
LMFAO!!!! Bad guy
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by Temysteve(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
biggerboyc:
Education is gradually becoming useless. This pikin suppose dey school dey study but his father prefer her to start singing musics like 'my bottom sweet like tomato'. Money is the root of all evil.
Dnt forget money answereth all things
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by Temysteve(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
comradespade:

a philosopher ones told me that the less fvck u get the more u live longer grin
Sorry is ur case.
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Temysteve:
Sorry is ur case.

wish u the same sir
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by herlarho(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
and so fucking what?
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by browniex: 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
Is shina peller related to Dr peller the magician?
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by Darvel(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
biggerboyc:

the people wey don graduate.. wey dem dey.... gwan sidon
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by Mulahmanbmr(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
daddy yo!!!
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
biggerboyc:
grin grin grin
I laughed so hard that my puppy started looking me
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by wizsolzy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Minister in charge of those dat give a fvck went over there. Reporting
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by Wizkin: 12:24am On Jan 04, 2017
Wizkid don't do anything disgraceful to her for the sake of God and your fans because God and your fans kept you where you are today.

Click here >>>> http://www.9ja-infoo.com/mobile/index.php to watch movies online or download to your mobile.
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by Angeleyez0811(m): 12:41am On Jan 04, 2017
And how is that news worthy? Some irrelevant things can make front page ehn
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by whiteprince(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
biggerboyc:
oga which school u attend?
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by biggerboyc(m): 5:19am On Jan 05, 2017
whiteprince:
oga which school u attend?
The one your father built. Of all my text, I made only one spelling mistake which is not even material in my text. Stupid niggas like you only read peoples error. U will never progress with this kind of attitude.
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by whiteprince(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahhahaha
biggerboyc:

The one your father built. Of all my text, I made only one spelling mistake which is not even material in my text. Stupid niggas like you only read peoples error. U will never progress with this kind of attitude.
I see u re really pained grin grin grin

You are not my God so get lost in my father's school
Re: Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner by Vanchesco4Real: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
frankloloko:
Na me go disvirgin this girl . In Jesus name .
lols..chaii no go destroy d gel yansh o...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) / Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) / Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction After Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.