Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Wedding Party - 10 Reason Why You Should Watch The Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Wedding Party - 10 Reason Why You Should Watch The Movie (603 Views)

Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere / Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie / EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wedding Party - 10 Reason Why You Should Watch The Movie by SexyChic05(f): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Let me give you a bit of background information first:

The Wedding Party is a 2016 Nigerian romantic comedy/drama film, directed by Kemi Adetiba. It first premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) on the 8th of September and later in Eko Hotel, Lagos on the 26th of November. It opened for public viewing in Nigerian cinemas on December 16 and is currently still showing.

http://olorisupergal.com/movie-review-wedding-party-true-nigerian-party/

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Generous Billionaires In The World / Who Do You Think Is The Best, Between Davido & Wizkid? / I Don’t Want To Go Broke, That’s My Motivation - Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.