Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,371 members, 7,826,465 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos (22927 Views)

Terry G Poses With Lord Maine, Toyin Lawani's Son / Toyin Lawani & Son Dress Up As 'wonder Woman' & 'iron Man' For His 4th Birthday / Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor Is Payporte Fashion Ambassador, Poses With Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by Iamthewatcher: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
maberry:
This kid got more swag than most of the guys here on Nairaland
what else do you expect? That's her mother's biz. She's doing advert.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by empress101(f): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
cheesy better pikin.. so cute
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by GiaGunn(f): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
Too cute
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by oochi123(f): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
White Boy
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
The guy yellow no be here
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by Oluwatosin18(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
[/quote][color=#006600][/color]
Idydarling:
ma niggur.... this one go break many hearts no be small. yoruba demon in the making, lol.
grin[quote author=Idydarling post=52504714]ma niggur.... this one go break many hearts no be small. yoruba demon in the making, lol.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by wittyt98(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Idydarling:
ma niggur.... this one go break many hearts no be small. yoruba demon in the making, lol.
. I tell you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
CUTE! The 8th pix looking DOPE kiss
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by Timothy970(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Omagzee:
Very soon, topics like :
*Rihanna used the toilet last night, see how sexy her sh!t looks

*Falz said good morning to his neighbors this morning, see photos.

*Check out cute photos of Davido's used condom

Will make FP on Nairaland.

. But you see............

Abi oooo
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by Princedapace(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
mhisbliss:
this is an embarrassment and an insult to the nigerian police, how much were they paid for this, angry kids cute though

What is embarrassing there? Is the boy not a Nigerian? He deserves protection too by the state! Not an issue..

It is done in other countries too
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
maberry:
This kid got more swag than most of the guys here on Nairaland grin
*Runs outta thread*
No need to run, you only stated a fact
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by Dotman2210(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
kennygee:
I am trying to understand if Oluwatenor is a Yoruba name. Please help me people.
Me sef dey wonder o if na Yoruba name...we go soon see Oluwatreble grin
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by SmartyPants(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
This is one of the issues i would like President Buhari to fix ASAP. With the multitude of private security firms in the country, why should Members of the Nigeria Police Force be acting as bodyguards to private citizens?
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by sojikul(m): 6:46am On Jan 04, 2017
AjiereTuwo:
Nigerian police dey fall hand oh, una no dey shame undecided, well all na hustle
Police any were in the world can do this, perhaps may be they attach as a security officer for the family
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by mujybee(f): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2017
keshmuah:
Policemen are supposed to protect citizens Mister and that is what they are doing..if a family has decided to hire special security for there son,it's nobody's business...

am nt disputing dat my dr

bt wait o ar u tl us dat dose policemen ar doin dat 4 free ehn??

HELL NO
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by Boyooosa(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2017
If no be him buy the clothes bynhimself, he is not the dopest.... finish!
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by damar007(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2017
those two policemen need to be instigated, is this what the police force has turned into ?
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by keshmuah(f): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Why would they do it for free?...everyone who works should get paid and if you are lucky to get employed by the wealthy then you should get a even bigger pay,same thing applies to the police.
mujybee:

am nt disputing dat my dr

bt wait o ar u tl us dat dose policemen ar doin dat 4 free ehn??

HELL NO
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by mujybee(f): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Policemen are supposed to
protect citizens Mister and that is
what they are doing..if a family
has decided to hire special
security for there son,it's
nobody's business...

I am sure u remenber dis

xo why will policemen be paid by citizens 4 protecting the citizens

As if we are not paying our tax!!! @keshmuah
Re: Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos by keshmuah(f): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
I don't remember saying they would be paid by citizens,I only said they would be paid and they might get extra cos they are rendering special services
mujybee:
Policemen are supposed to
protect citizens Mister and that is
what they are doing..if a family
has decided to hire special
security for there son,it's
nobody's business...

I am sure u remenber dis

xo why will policemen be paid by citizens 4 protecting the citizens

As if we are not paying our tax!!! @keshmuah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Demands N10 Million & An Apology From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Pero And Annie Idibia Are Best Friends - 2Baba / Rema Reconciles With Dj Neptune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.