Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) (36557 Views)

Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / Tekno Compares Nigerian Jollof Rice With Ghanaian Jollof Rice (pics,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
G
Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by bi0nics: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by Pavore9: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
hahn:

He has to start from somewhere

With my mum, l learnt to cook okro soup and making eba before rice! cheesy

For him, na little by little.
Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by brimoknight(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
How does it fix Nigeria's Economy?
Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by misspicy(f): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
richdollar:
so what. is that a basis. grew up in the white man's land? okay we that didn't grow up there. are we nobodies?
Did you see the part I made mention of he has made a mark in his field?
And yes he grew up over there as a citizen which is why the title of the thread says
"John Boyega Visits Nigeria again"

If you want people to talk about you cooking jollof rice or ewedu soup,then be influential in your field,you will give people something to talk about.

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by oshorstan(f): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
So Uguuu is a Nigerian?? nice movie with chinwetel Agu @ HOTYS
Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by hahn(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pavore9:

With my mum, l learnt to cook okro soup and making eba before rice! cheesy

For him, na little by little.

I started with noodles and then moved up myself
Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by Donshemzy1234: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by slimsoshady(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
tHaPsAmIsT:
Bi-laterally, the iutent salient is a contemporary diversification of questionable polagraphite! I see it as a detrimental operation to artitify the well-being of implated cooks.
all these because he learnt how to prepare jollof rice, how will yu now describe the economic situation in your country na ..baba I hail o .. grin grin
Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
nairaland has bcome dumping ground for crappy content thats not news worthy. theres no professionalism here. very soon anoda forum will kick nairaland to the side

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by blogAlive(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
blizzcelebTv:
Nigerian-British actor, John Boyega, famous for his role in 2015 blockbuster, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, has visited Nigeria again after his last visit in May.
He shared a video learning how to make the "legendary" jollof rice as someone watched on. Watch the video after the cut...
http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/john-boyega-visits-nigeria-again-learns.html

watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbn4sGZTnlY
cc. lalasticlala, mynd44

Na so so jollof rice him go dey eat? Egusi and pded yam dey o
Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by fakati(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Great guy
Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by Cletus77(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
Godfullsam:
Does that mean jollof rice is only popular in Nigeria

He should learn how to prepare Amala and Ewedu instead grin
No it means Nigerian jollof is the best

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by Cletus77(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nigeria's jollof rice is the best

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by bidexolumanish(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
I belong to the fvck givers crew undecided sad
TIDDOLL:
Since when undecided..."So Called News"...As old as my Forked Beards undecided

............Gives way for The Fvck Givers Crew

Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by bigtt76(f): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin Your gif though

unclezuma:

Rubbish
Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Is he a popular guy? Who is john boyega?
Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by Heltinking(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Aiit
Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by raphy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Why is jollof rice over hype.that simple thing.let him go and learn how to kill dog and roast then eat that will be news not this 10yrs old kind of food.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by Talk2Bella(f): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
unclezuma:

Rubbish

I love your memes grin
Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by grandstar(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
May the force or jollof rice be with him
Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by 9jaBloke: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
richdollar:
somebody learns how to cook jollof rice is now news on naira land. shocked Jesus Christ are you admins fvcking kidding us. naira land is the reason why we don't always give a fvck cos this is rubbish. seriously is this news for adults. WTF!

See 'Half of a yellow sun'. You'll understand.
Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by Bluezy13(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
blizzcelebTv:
Nigerian-British actor, John Boyega, famous for his role in 2015 blockbuster, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, has visited Nigeria again after his last visit in May.
He shared a video learning how to make the "legendary" jollof rice as someone watched on. Watch the video after the cut...
http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/john-boyega-visits-nigeria-again-learns.html

watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbn4sGZTnlY
cc. lalasticlala, mynd44

John John...

I admire his role in the movie half of a yellow sun

By the way, the Telemundo and ZeeWorld crew don't have a clue about the Star Wars in question and so might not give a fvck about who he is
Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by fattprince(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
I thought they said this guy jollof rice was very good in ''half of a yellow sun''. Why is he now learning to cook it again? Abi he wants to learn jollof rice part 2
Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I love your memes grin

Thank You!!!

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
I hope you know the star wars you played a significant role was a flop just as what you're doing now angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mide Martins, Kemi Afolabi, Foluke Daramola & Mercy Aigbe On A Boat Cruise / Richard Nnadi: Celebrities Are Paying Their Debts - Escape Night Club Owner / We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.