Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo (35748 Views)

Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott Children Looking Adorable In Native Outfits / Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened / Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Stuns In A Throwback Bikini Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Tynasparks(f): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beautiful!!!
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by FantasyTV: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
lovely
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by permsec: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bia Mods, if u guys aren't tired of posting irrelevant news on FP, we are!

Haba wetin happen? Una dey craze? Abi na all for the traffic? Mc dermot kor mc donalds ni.

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Diamondqueen(f): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Seun4FastLoans:
Wow beautiful picture...I want to marry a white man grin

why would u say that??
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by freeborn76(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
Why the emphasis on 'white husband'? We are too 'white people' obsessed in this country angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by odiriance90s: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sell out biictch. Shame to black race.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by shevchenko(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
DESNAT:
i pity you, you know why?

I pity your fooly.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by steppins: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
OP.. The topic shoulda been ".. And her white sugar daddy.. So she can get green passport"

That actress na yahoo yahoo girl if you ask me..

Quote me and watch me mess in your mouth.
Wtf?
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
shevchenko:

I pity your fooly.
undecided Sorry grin
I don't brawl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by shevchenko(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
teozey111:

lol bros calm down abeg

Out of all the girls in the world.Black girls are the most undesirable
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by shevchenko(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
DESNAT:
undecided Sorry grin
I don't brawl cheesy

Daft
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by onward4life(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
Must she marry old white.

So wen d baba go dem go com dey find our kind

Kemi Okunloyo

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Angelinastto:
So adorable. My love for fair kids is so huge
Better marry a fair guy.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by shevchenko(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
freeborn76:
Why the emphasis on 'white husband'? We are too 'white people' obsessed in this country angry angry angry

Damn country .Nigerians love being called slaves

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by muller101(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
OP.. The topic shoulda been ".. And her white sugar daddy.. So she can get green passport"

That actress na yahoo yahoo girl if you ask me..

Quote me and watch me mess in your mouth.
u this man. Respect ur old age.

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
shevchenko:

Daft
alright sir cheesy
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Kingbuhari(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
the husband looks like a gay.... might be screwing her from the back... TUFIAKWA
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by shevchenko(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
DESNAT:
alright sir cheesy

Disgusting gutter rat .
You need to see how black girls sell themselves cheaply
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
shevchenko:

Disgusting gutter rat .
ok sir

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by shevchenko(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
The man is not an alpha man that'd why she has the guts to still use her surname .

Which man will allow a woman keep her surname ?

3 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by keypad1: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
shevchenko:

Disgusting gutter rat .
very correct bro.......black can fvck anyrhing white even white rabbits. They worship white men's semen.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by shevchenko(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
keypad1:
very correct bro.......black can fvck anyrhing white even white rabbits. They worship white men's semen.

Well-to-do white guys don't like them
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by shevchenko(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
keypad1:
Alap bkack men are like thst too .bleeping anything ugly white fat woman

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Blueeyedboi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
shevchenko:

Alap bkack men are like thst too .bleeping anything ugly white fat woman
...Give it a rest man..jeeze!

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
She looks like a housemaid and the husband has a look of fear in his eyes.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
shevchenko:
The man is not an alpha man that'd why she has the guts to still use her surname .

Which man will allow a woman keep her surname ?

Not me, that's for damn sure.

Especially that stupid hyphenated last name shyte. Make up your mind, are you marrying me or your dad.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Not me, that's for damn sure.

Especially that stupid hyphenated last name shyte. Make up your mind, are you marrying me or your dad.

Hope you know it's an adopted western culture? It's not an African thing, I also hope you know that Muslim women are not obligated to change their names smiley

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

Hope you know it's an adopted western culture? It's not an African thing, I also hope you know that Muslim women are not obligated to change their names smiley

Story story.

Wearing clothes is also western. Are you nak3d?

Puleeezeee
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by OlivetBen(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
Angelinastto:
So adorable.
My love for fair kids is so huge
Hope u are not considering white hubby? undecided
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by MozB: 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
she's married? I thought she is single, cause i wanted to marry her. Now i feel so bad *Sobs*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Udueze Traditional Wedding Photos / Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.