Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

“76” Historical Drama Heads To Cinemas In Ghana - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “76” Historical Drama Heads To Cinemas In Ghana (554 Views)

'Sugar Rush' Movie Banned From The Cinemas / BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals / Nigerians Spent N3.1bn In Cinemas In H1 2019 – Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“76” Historical Drama Heads To Cinemas In Ghana by Brainyworldent(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
“76,” the movie which follows a soldier accused of being involved in the 1976 military coup and assassination of General Murtala Mohammed, is set to debut in Ghana.

The movie will premiere in Ghana on Friday, January 6, 2017.

The movie earned over 12 2017 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards nominations, including Best Actress for Rita Dominic, Best Actor for Ramsey Nouah, Best Overall Movie, Best Movie West Africa, Best Director, Best Make-Up Artist, Best Cinematography, Best Art Director among others.

Produced by Adonaija Owiriwa and Tonye Princewill, and directed by Ojukwu, the story in the film is told from two points of view: that of a young pregnant woman, and that of her husband, a soldier accused of being involved in the 1976 military coup and assassination of General Murtala Mohammed.
WATCH HERE:http://www.brainyworldent.com/76-historical-drama-heads-cinemas-ghana/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Saka: God Delivered Me From Seductive Women / Why Nollywood Cannot Produce Hollywood Quality Action Films. / My Anime Playlist: My Top Winter 2017 Op's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.