Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) (49821 Views)

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) / Malala Meets Amina Mohammed & Antonio Gutierrez At UN Headquaters(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Ten12(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bin ages I heard any gud news dat relates to northern Nigeria in anyway
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Mendelssohn(m): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
MrPresident1:
Peace and safety and then sudden destruction.

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin

Mods should please create dislike button....
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Daniel058(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
MrPresident1:

I be watcher and warner, I have been asked to warn the people that on or before the 20th of January 2017, Jesus Christ will be here

So my brother, I have warned you, so I strongly admonish you to stay sober, awake and watchful grin
sango! Comedian, I no say na joke u dey all these while with other atheists grin

But respect God oo .....
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by free2ryhme: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
nextstep:

The security council permanent members are notorious belligerants (formenting numerous wars, including two world wars). It does the world a lot of good for them to agree to and veto major decisions at a table. By cajoling, coercing, and outright bullying other member nations, a lot of potentially contentious issues are ironed out before they escalate into war. Not perfect, but I'd argue it has saved a lot of lives.

As for Nigeria, our only power comes when they ask about what to cook, or what colour curtains to choose for the UN headquarters grin

The security council members are not responsible for the 2 previous world wars.

Germany was responsible

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by olanshi: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2017

Always seek knowledge. Keep learning and keep growing, I see a good turn around for the better in this world.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by rhames(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
keypad1:
Nigeria muslims are hypocrites.

See the way the man dey caress and rub amina hands. He hands sef dey touch her breasts too.

Yet when they are in nigeria they will not allow them to shake the hands of men....to sit close to other is another battle.

Northern muslims will start calling her infidel very soon watch out.

Na waaa

For your information, they once called her a prostitute when she was looking for endorsements from Kaduna senators who turned her back on her aat the last miute. She got the same from her fathers people in Bauchi and today see what has happened. It is not only the Muslims but the entire political class which includes Christains and other non members of the two religions. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Waspy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jchi9876:

Your momma dey dia make I put the mamba inside her
undecided undecided Its well it's your head. Your situation is one of the reasons I blame this present government.
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by olawonder(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
Why does d world with all these ppl unable to function peacefully? Uncountable number of ppl in hundreds of thousands of various organisations, yet d gap btw good and bad, rich and poor, peace and war etc can never ever b closed. Same country whr they pick this woman frm is whr thousands of displaced victims of war were swindled of food and left to die! How then are these ppl fit for international organisation when they can't help locally?
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Gaskia: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
project8:
Good for her.

...and for all Nigerians too. Many congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by goshen26: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
See as that oyinbo de hold Amina like hin babe, if na naija my brother from d NOT will say haram
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by MrPresident1: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Daniel058:
sango! Comedian, I no say na joke u dey all these while with other atheists grin

But respect God oo .....

Chairman, I am not joking at all, at all angry angry Jesus Christ is coming on or before 20th January 2017. Be sober and keep watch
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Smartademu(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
So proud of her. smiley
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by MrPresident1: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bros, Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017. Any day from now 

Mendelssohn:

Mods should please create dislike button....
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by AngryNigerian(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Why are the others keeping their hands like that? Is it how they used to do in UN?
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by oyatz(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
You are promoting adultery.
Poorboy:
I see love in their eyes
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by oyatz(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
Haram doesn't extend to white men
goshen26:
See as that oyinbo de hold Amina like hin babe, if na naija my brother from d NOT will say haram

1 Like

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by goshen26: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
oyatz:
Haram doesn't extend to white men

Lol
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by oyatz(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Do you know that Amina Mohammed was a former adjunct Professor at Columbia University, USA?
soletar:
kudos to her

What you guys don't see is she is guaranteed to get paid a
high salary in USD for the next 5 years. 10 years if term is
renewed.

Deputy Secretary General of UN would look good on any C.V.
It would open doors for her for the rest of her life.

Shocking thing i learnt is, it seems she doesn't even have a
university degree.

When God is for you, no one can be against you...when He
isn't who can bail you out Quran V 3:160

If high school cert holder can get to this position and
multiple PHD holder can't..... More grease / power to her
elbow!

1 Like

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by darediamond(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
free2ryhme:
How many global problems has been solve through global solution in time past?

US and Russia dictates global politics

UN is just a commonwealth of states nothing more
You speak like one of the members of World Most Powerful Behind The Scene Organisation a.k.a The Olympians or The Committee Of 300. You are sure a member!!!
Wanna deny that?
You guys love calling the "commons" (as Britons are being called by the queen and her servants) "useless eaters".
God is watching oo!!
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
oyatz:
Do you know that Amina Mohammed was a former adjunct Professor at Columbia University, USA?

Adjunct professor = a professor usually appointed based on lifetime experiences.

I was surprised when I first heard,myself. But check online, i can bet you that you would never see anywhere she went to college/university.
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by free2ryhme: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
darediamond:

You speak like one of the members of World Most Powerful Behind The Scene Organisation a.k.a The Olympians or The Committee Of 300. You are sure a member!!!
Wanna deny that?
You guys love calling the "commons" (as Britons are being called by the queen and her servants) "useless eaters".
God is watching oo!!

Hope everything is alright with you sha
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by motini(m): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Poorboy:
I see love in their eyes
No b onli u oo
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by wink2015(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
WITH ANTONIO GUTTUERES, FORMER PRIME MINISTER OF PORTUGAL JUST TAKEN OVER THE LEADERSHIP OF THE UNITED NATION FROM SOUTH KOREA, BANKI MOON

LET GO BACK IN HISTORY TO KNOW THE PAST SECRETARY GENERAL OF THE UNITED NATION: http://url2it.com/eohcdd

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by motini(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
It is a good thing not only for the women but for the whole Africa. We are edging closer to Greatness. I just hope they don't ridicule or spite her but I believe Madam Amina, she would perform excellently well with her vast experience in the field
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by HAH: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
soletar:

Adjunct professor = a professor usually appointed based on lifetime experiences.

I was surprised when I first heard,myself. But check online, i can bet you that you would never see anywhere she went to college/university.

Don't mind the over sabi Nigerians that worship certificate, Her experience is more than the certificate that was why she is a lecturer, a lot of business men that are successful do lecture at harvard business school base of their experience not some paper qualification.

Maitama sule is just a school cecturer at oxford university on diplomacy, he was there because of former position as UN permanent representative
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by HAH: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
soletar:

Don't mind the over sabi Nigerians that worship certificate, Her experience is more than the certificate that was why she was an adjunct lecturer, a lot of business men that are successful do lecture at harvard business school base of their experience not some paper qualification.

Maitama sule is just a school cert holder, but he was a visiting lecturer at oxford university on diplomacy, he was there because of former position as UN permanent representative
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
sar33:
9th Secretary-General Antonio Guterres to United Nations, Amina Mohammed and others have arrived United Nations Headquarters in New York.This is António Guterres' first time as Secretary-General at United Nations Headquarters.

"Only global solutions can solve global problems and the UN is the cornerstone of that," he told UN staff.
But trump said they re pulling out from in after Israel vote.
And also dey will stop funding and and take away that building from un

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/un-lsecretary-general-antonio-guterres.html?m=1
So pity that dey wont enjoy their stay there.
Cos trump is coming to dissolve this UN.
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
NNVanguard:
We wish our amiable deputy UN secretary the best of her global service.

We are Nigerians and must give great support to our own at such level in the global world!

God bless Nigeria

Amen oooooo
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
HAH:

Don't mind the over sabi Nigerians that worship certificate, Her experience is more than the certificate that was why she was an adjunct lecturer, a lot of business men that are successful do lecture at harvard business school base of their experience not some paper qualification.

Maitama sule is just a school cert holder, but he was a visiting lecturer at oxford university on diplomacy, he was there because of former position as UN permanent representative

Wow, Mr / miss HAH.

Didn't know about Maitama Sule's example. Thanks for your perspective on this subject.

There are plenty of folks with maybe 2 PhDs, even in International Relations, with more impressive academic qualifications, yet this woman was blessed with this position.

Very inspirational.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Bimpe29: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Happy tenure and prosperous moments at the helm of affairs.
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by nextstep(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
ok
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by ebby9z(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Working with an international organization is one of the best places to work that's if you don't mind the incessant travelling and their propensity to post you anywhere.
I'd like Amina has sugar mummy tho. She's very beautiful and smart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.