Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Need Funds To Buy And 48tonnes Of Ginger - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need Funds To Buy And 48tonnes Of Ginger (346 Views)

Got Funds To Invest? Get Huge Returns On Your Investment / Need Funds To Finance Your Dreams And Projects / Need Funds To Buy And supply 48tonnes Of Ginger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Funds To Buy And 48tonnes Of Ginger by Alanzazani: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
i have an offer to supply 48 tonnes of ginger to Lagos presently from an acquintance that os am exporter. The problem i am facing now is i am a middle man so i cant load 48tonnes of ginger because i don't have the financial muscle.

48tons equals 48,000kg which is a large amount

i am looking for a financier who is ready to finance the deal it can cost up to 10million for buying and transporting 24tonnes. the profit margin is very nice. any interested investor can please contact me to negotiate on terms and conditions. we can round up the first supply of 24tonnes and get paid in 7 working days

(1) (Reply)

Diverse Ways To Get/earn Bitcoin**with Little Or No fund / Congratulations! Mmm Is Back! / Bitcoin For Sale.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.