Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:31 AM

Name the Most Helpful Nairalanders of 2016 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name the Most Helpful Nairalanders of 2016 (903 Views)

Top 5 Funniest Nairalanders Of 2017 / Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 / Top 4 Shocking And Unbelievable Events Of 2016 - Topeverything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name the Most Helpful Nairalanders of 2016 by megareal: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Though, Nairaland is a crazy place, we can't fail but acknowledge its positive contributions to our lives.

This thread is to acknowledge Nairalanders in 2016, in all sections who really helped others either through threads they created, or advise and help given on the forum.

The format goes:
Monicker, what the person did and who benefited. If its is a thread, please include the url where possible.

Its time to celebrate these helpers.

Cc:
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Freiburger
r231
Re: Name the Most Helpful Nairalanders of 2016 by megareal: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Let me start.

1. Tabbaz.
Dude took it on himself to become a scam policeman by creating a thread on Scam Alert in Business section. See link https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-update
The thread has exposed scammers and helped Nairalanders conduct businesses with more trustworthy exchangers. Continous update on trusted exchangers and scammers make it a most helpful thread.

2. beatzone:This guy created a thread about fiverr with free information in Feb 2016. See the link, https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

It quickly garnered traffic and has become a go to thread on most things online related. The great thing is the free flow of information to help any serious minded person succeed. Hence he created jobs (so many people are earning on fiverr now). Kudos, beatzone.

For me, these are the two for now.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Name the Most Helpful Nairalanders of 2016 by ThugCheetah(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
My sister u are not alright
Re: Name the Most Helpful Nairalanders of 2016 by ekrizz(m): 6:16am On Feb 08, 2017
ThugCheetah:

Brother, please take it easy on the innocent lady. I believe she'd made a good point by creating this thread; it's going to be helpful to lots of people here because it'll make vital informations handy.
Re: Name the Most Helpful Nairalanders of 2016 by megareal: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
ThugCheetah:

I'm not alright how? You are supposed to offer valuable insight about who you think was most helpful and you are here giving insult.

If you have an opinion, share it and stop being petty.

(1) (Reply)

FM Products; Place Your Order / Comedian Igodye Completes Multi-million Naira Luxury Mansion For Mother / Cnn Mocks Nigeria Over Buhari’s Continued Absence In Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.