Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag (4880 Views)

Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos / Floating Body Of Man Whom NDLEA Men Allegedly Left To Drown (Photo) / Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by Tcrack(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2009
Religion is one of the worst things that ever happened to humanity.Education is what separates us from animals.
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by kuraking(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2009
Horrible. . .
I guess the gods are NOW to blame
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by physco: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2009
Poor defenceless child.

If his ignorant parents didn't want him, they could have easily put him up for adoption to a loving couple.

I am sad.
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by chizik: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2009
oboi!!!!!!!!!!!!!i  wonda d  kind  charm  dis  pastor do  wey make  man  carry  poison  kill  im  pikin
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by MrCrackles(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by dogmafree(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2009
agathamari:

ok that picture gave me chills and a flood of bad memories

when are people going to get over this imagined "witchcraft" thing.  this is NOT christian!  the church doesnt even recognize excersism of demons anymore, get over this.  this "witch' thing is all based on poor education of the pastor and the parents.

The fact that the church even practiced this in the past should tell you the church is a fraud. This is the same as accusing someone of witchcraft and burning them at the stake.
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by jpworld(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2009
Religion is a scam! most of the quote in the bible is fake! i was born into christian family, all the thing i was thought about the bible this jesus this and that is all fake! all religion is fake! they add nothing to you, they only take money from you!
don't forget that when i church get 1 million client coming to church to pray the minimum income they make is 1 million usd, not to talk of the 10% they are requesting from your monthly salary jews people are just scamers.
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by luv2talk(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2009
Wonders shall never end
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by steeze(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2009
Religion causes more harm than good. Nigerians are lazy people who'd rather turn to prayers than face their problems head on. It has clouded our sense of reality. Other countries work towards success, Nigerians pray towards it. Even in football. It has blurred our sense of reality. Its disgusting!!
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by moreshow(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2009
pschew, XMAS in new dimension jare
, Prophecy ko, witchcraft ni
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2009
the power of religion, if a father can do that to the son in collusion with the mother, imagine what he can do to someone he has no rship with.
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2009
i shouldn't be suprised

theres a so called man of god in my close. every sunday he holds fellowships in his residence. until  we(close members) put a stop to it, it was an very noisy affair. at some point his wife would start on the microphone about breakthroughs etal. seems that everyone is always being chased by their mother/brother etc.

one really has to wonder at the gullibility of these sheep

if anyone has diabolical powers etal - won't he use em to further himself before even deciding to 'limit  /block' the promised destiny of his siblings
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by mamagee3(f): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2009
That man is a bastard! angry
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by chipet(m): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2009
Sometimes,i'm pushed to say "i hate xtianity" What did apostle paul do to the girl with suit saying spirit in the Bible? He casted out the spirit and the girl was absolutely free. Well,this doesn't give room for condeming men of God cos it is written "may are called but few are agnosen"; "the angel of darkness will come in the form of an angel of light,deceiving even the very elect" In all,the foundation of God stands sure.
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by jaygirl2: 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2009
what can one say?
poor boy!!
stupid parents!!!
devlish "pastor"
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by lemmycop: 12:54am On Nov 23, 2009
So wife actually watched husband kill son? Won't say i blame them, another child is on the way.
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by Nezan(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2009
This is so weird . . . why cant the prophet cast out the alleged evil spirit?
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by gamesb: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2009
I am now prophesying that the father is a wizard and should not be allowed to see another day. God would punish that man even after death for that innocent infant blood.
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by mayreedoll(f): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2009
how come they didn't bury the boy, y did they carry the boy in a bag if they had nothing to do with it.
y is life so unfair?
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by Eddysco: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2009
sad Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
This is clearly a case of ignorance.
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by Kreamie(m): 5:42am On Nov 24, 2009
Pure Insanity or should I say ' grin'
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by Abbey4gem: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2009
na wa o, this world is full of evil. you can not immagine what can be done by anybody.There are some evil prophets in this world.God will help us. The bible is complete, it has said that when the world is going to an end different things shall begning to happen fake prophets will spring up. this is an indication that the world is rounding up.Jesus will soon show.
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by chaloo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
Dispatches on Channel 4 showed how serious this problem is in Nigeria. People who are found preaching this evil practice should be hanged.

At the end of the day we must admit that it is all the fault of the government who cannot take any steps to stop this dreadful practice.
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by yme1(f): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2009
this is bad but we have heard worst things tho
God have mercy undecided
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by Lolladey(f): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
only God knows what is happening in the world now. it is such a pity that prophets that are meant to be preaching about peace and love in homes now are the weapons of destruction in homes
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by Yamahame(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2009
GOD wil geog that propht tongue
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by osarentin(f): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2009
what a painful way for an innocent child to be wipeout from the surface of the earth,
the prophet who made the prophecy would ve atleast cast out d demon in d child if at al de prophecy was true
my believe is that the child was killed for ritual purpose nothing more,
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by adenykie: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2009
how are we really sure, this is not a planned case of ritual, it's time we wake up and look at it from another angle.both the fake pastor and the boy's parent have a lot to answer. i hope we can figure it out
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by agathamari(f): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2009
dogmafree:

The fact that the church even practiced this in the past should tell you the church is a fraud. This is the same as accusing someone of witchcraft and burning them at the stake.
agreed
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by Nwamama1: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2009
May our merciful FATHER forgive the Pastor (Prophet) and the boy's parent for they did not know what they are doing. AMEN
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by jamace(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2009
Terrible!! shocked shocked
Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by koolchicco: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2009
angry shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Film Lady While Raping Her After Being Drugged In Lagos. Photo / Who Will Separate This Fight? As Masquerades Fight themselves (photos/video) / Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.