Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows (1203 Views)

Want That Flawless And Silky Skin? Take A Peep / People Are Turning Their Eyebrows Into Christmas Trees / Lady’s Eyebrows, Makeup Excite Nigerians (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by mchdrexzcv: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
I KNOW A LOT OF GIRLS WILL FIND THIS PIECE VERY INTRESTING AND HELPFUL. MYSELF INCLUDED, PERFECTING THE ACT OF HAVING A FLAWLESS EYE
BROWS HAVE BEEN A HUGE CHALLENGE FOR ME, THANKS TO AKPEVWE 'DODOS' UVIEGHARA I NOW KNOW lexingtonBETTER. NOW HEAR WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY;

Never go out with shabby looking brows again...this tutorial is very detailed and simple to follow.
Products Used:
Eyebrow Pencil
Full Coverage Concealer (Dark)
Mascara Wand
Flat Defining Brush
Sigma Blending Brush
Step 1. Brush brows using a clean mascara wand

1 Like

Re: 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by rossi5(f): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
mchdrexzcv:
I KNOW A LOT OF GIRLS WILL FIND THIS PIECE VERY INTRESTING AND HELPFUL. MYSELF INCLUDED, PERFECTING THE ACT OF HAVING A FLAWLESS EYE
BROWS HAVE BEEN A HUGE CHALLENGE FOR ME, THANKS TO AKPEVWE 'DODOS' UVIEGHARA I NOW KNOW lexingtonBETTER. NOW HEAR WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY;

Never go out with shabby looking brows again...this tutorial is very detailed and simple to follow.

Products Used:
Eyebrow Pencil
Full Coverage Concealer (Dark)
Mascara Wand
Flat Defining Brush

Sigma Blending Brush
Step 1. Brush brows using a clean mascara wand

Following

(1) (Reply)

Alfa Sewing Machine For Sale!!! / Hey Expecting Moms: Here Are Stylish Maternity Outfits You Should Have. / Modesty Is Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.