Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,581 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Aregbesola Did Not Clear All Salary Arrears - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Did Not Clear All Salary Arrears (2784 Views)

Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC / President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors / Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Did Not Clear All Salary Arrears by GMBuhari: 7:29am On Jan 06, 2017
HtwoOw:

You called me slowpoke? Insulted me more than 4 times, the so called moderators will not say anything, but as a Yoruba man by the time I reply they will all come out like devil with pitchfork to ban me for months, they banned Dabullit till April because he replied insult with insult, they banned GMbuhari for posting a muddle finger picture in response to the insults he got on the same topic these are my buddies, my friends and they've told me not to join issues with liePob and Flatinoes so go in peace but insult no more

No. Mind them guy na thier way any small thing thier brothers go ban you
Re: Aregbesola Did Not Clear All Salary Arrears by Joyintwos(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Aregbesola Did Not Clear All Salary Arrears by Joyintwos(m): 6:16am On Nov 08, 2023
HtwoOw:
Talk say your mama and papa never see money collect

Or maybe dem borrow cooperative wey pass their salary

Majority have been paid and by majority I mean 99.99999%

So has Aregbesola really cleared the salary? 5 years after he left office and 6 years after your comment, the salary arrears are still being cleared by the incumbent.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Did Not Clear All Salary Arrears by Joyintwos(m): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2023
yarimo:
is like you didn't read the news abi? You just comment in the name of I have commented also abi?

6 years after, the incumbent is still paying the outstanding arrears.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives / Names Of Those Newly Appointed As Managers In NNPC (august 2017) / VIDEO: Gov Rochas Okorocha Caught On Camera Starring In Awe At SA Lady's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.