Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Need A Partner/investor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Partner/investor (958 Views)

Urgent Uber Partner/investor Need In Lagos / Looking For A Partner/investor To Grow My Transport Business / Business Partner/ Investor Needed For A Legitimate Company In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Partner/investor by grafixdon: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
I'm a professional graphic designer/instructor with many years of experience. I have a strong desire to expand my business extensively. Hence, I need a partner/Investor from different parts of the country to join me. For this purpose, I've decided to open Graphic Design Training Institute (NIIT) Standard in Lagos or Osogbo (because of the electricity sufficiency).

Budget: The entire budget for setting up is about N3,500,000 to N5,000,000

Net profit: Approximately N2,500,000.00 yearly is the net profit gain expected.

Things Needed:
Office
Computers
Smart Board
Projector
Chairs
Table
Printer
Diesel Generator
File Cabinets & File Storage
Staffs

Profit share: That would be discuss later!

Contact me if you are interested.

Thank You.

grafixdon@gmail.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Partner/investor by grafixdon: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2017
Success is inevitable
Re: I Need A Partner/investor by grafixdon: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
More calls
Re: I Need A Partner/investor by ayo84(m): 5:17am On Apr 20, 2017
grafixdon:
More calls
Are you on whatsapp,send me a msg
Re: I Need A Partner/investor by Lawnletters(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2017
First off, kudos for a great idea and congratulations on your upcoming business expansion.

One of the things you can and should do is invest in a good partnership agreement preferably a limited partnership agreement.

A limited partnership agreement would help protect your investors investment while still ensuring that you retain FULL ownership and control of your business. I

Alternatively, you could register a company and sell shares to your investors /partners and draw up a Shareholders agreement with them. Or, form a company and enter into a limited partnership with your investors for better protection. Or you could form a limited liability partnership with your investors (this legal structure is a hybrid of a partnership and a company)

The possibilities and options are endless and if you have any questions or would like to draw up an agreement or would like to review one (if you already have an agreement) please contact via Whatsapp 08068615703 or maybe give me a call.

P. S. You may also like to know, the time for registering a company in Nigeria has been significantly reduced and the process simplified.

Finally, The Prince's Trust provides good tips for drawing up a business plan alongside a free comprehensive word template at https://www.princes-trust.org.uk/help-for-young-people/tools-resources/business-tools/business-plans
Re: I Need A Partner/investor by grafixdon: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
ayo84:

Are you on whatsapp,send me a msg

08103672585. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Mortgage-backed Securities & Accounting Entries / Man briefly Becomes World's Richest Person After Paypal credits him with $92quad / Daodu Opeyemi Is A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.