Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Don’t Laugh! See What Happened To A Nigerian Lady That Wore High Heel Shoe - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Don’t Laugh! See What Happened To A Nigerian Lady That Wore High Heel Shoe (1301 Views)

What High-heel Shoes Did To This Lady's Legs (photo) / Buy This Beautiful Nude Colour Covered,low Heel Shoe / Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Laugh! See What Happened To A Nigerian Lady That Wore High Heel Shoe by Samkoyeh2(m): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
‘SOME MATTER PASS PESSIN MOUTH

She that is down needs fear no fall, she that is low no pride.

I don’t know whether to laugh or to be sad. But ladies no be by force to wear high heel oooooo. Some struggle and struggle yet they never give up on the nemesis.

The worst part for this Ikwerre girl is that everybody waka pass. The only person wey stop, stop to take picture and then e continue the waka.

Sorry oooooo, just pick yourself up and waka your journey. Dazzol

#Still on Jesus is Lord’

Click to see more funny posts

Sources :http://url2it.com/eohold
cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Don’t Laugh! See What Happened To A Nigerian Lady That Wore High Heel Shoe by Samkoyeh2(m): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Don’t Laugh! See What Happened To A Nigerian Lady That Wore High Heel Shoe by gabinogem(m): 12:14am On Jan 04, 2017
If it was me, before I help her I will first laugh out my lungs cuz that's just a funny sight cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don’t Laugh! See What Happened To A Nigerian Lady That Wore High Heel Shoe by Nixiepie(f): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2017
grin
Re: Don’t Laugh! See What Happened To A Nigerian Lady That Wore High Heel Shoe by CyberGypsy(m): 12:36am On Jan 04, 2017
issorite .. lol grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Laugh! See What Happened To A Nigerian Lady That Wore High Heel Shoe by Bayhaqqi: 1:18am On Jan 04, 2017
old news. ...

NEXT. .....!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dope Or Nay! Man Stun In Bathroom Towel And Suit / Original Nike Air,balenciaga,calvin Klein,nike Signal Dimsix Sneakers / Nike Airforce 1 X Dior •

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.