Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! (3284 Views)

»»» Sold!! Neat Volvo XC90 05 @ N1M Negotiable ««« / »»» Neat Volvo XC90 05 @ N1.45M Negotiable ««« / »»» Sold!! Neat Volvo V70 @ N650K Non Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 12:35am On Jan 04, 2017
Good engine and gear
Neat first body paint
Factory AC working
Vehicle shocks and lower arms in good shape
Has Keyless entry
Good tyres

Price : 1.390m

Call / whatsapp : 08032897486
Calls only : 09091219734

NB : Vehicle must be physically inspected and verified before any form of payment.

Thanks

Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 12:36am On Jan 04, 2017
More

Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
On
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 3:52am On Jan 06, 2017
On
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2017
Call
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by menstrualpad: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2017
750 flat is what the owner asked for
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by onyeokeze1: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=menstrualpad post=52629684]750 flat is what the owner asked for.
If you agree for 750k pls let me know. I want to come for it on Monday
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=onyeokeze1 post=52648279][/quote]

The idiot who made that comment is serving his ban, don't let yourself be the next, thanks
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by menstrualpad: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2017
valarinz:

The idiot who made that comment is serving his ban, don't let yourself be the next, thanks
you are just a middleman. 750k is what the owner is asking for! don't be greedy!
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2017
I'm not usually in the business of giving undue attention to losers, serious buyers should hit me up asap, tnx
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by menstrualpad: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
hmmm a liar only tries to dodge... to evade being exposed. but I am ready to expose you! no to cityhood kind of business in this section again

1 Like

Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by bigcil2(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hello
What's wrong with the car
Gear and engine has it been changed?
What's the size of the engine
Is t V4 or other please state
Has it been repainted
Are you the owner or a front
What's the last price.
You can contact me via my handle privately.
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by diportivo: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Na wa o

See san-san for person market angry

4 Likes

Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by menstrualpad: 7:24am On Jan 10, 2017
diportivo:
Na wa o

K.K Mlaudzi ... this is not matishido?
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2017
bigcil2:
Hello
What's wrong with the car
Gear and engine has it been changed?
What's the size of the engine
Is t V4 or other please state
Has it been repainted
Are you the owner or a front
What's the last price.
You can contact me via my handle privately.

Most of these questions you're asking here have the answers already stated on my ad, gear and engine state, first body paint or not, engine pics is here, price is here, and what the bloody hell does it matter if I'm the owner or middleman, also I'm supposed to contact you??

From all you typed here, it's either you don't trust me enough to want to deal with me or you're not serious enough to get the car, either way, goodluck

NB: this is the last I'll answer all these questions on what's already stated on my ad, next person Ill simply ignore, if you're interested in the car, come for inspection, else swerve, I don't collect a dime from anyone prior to physical inspection of the car, it's also stated on the ad

Tnx

3 Likes

Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 7:54am On Jan 10, 2017
diportivo:
Na wa o

A lot of them hungry and jobless sadists are currently trolling nairaland auto section, trying to provoke car sellers into talking back at them, so they'll be rude, another cityhood or scammers, sadly no one can bully me on my biz
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by bigcil2(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2017
valarinz:

Most of these questions you're asking here have the answers already stated on my ad, gear and engine state, first body paint or not, engine pics is here, price is here, and what the bloody hell does it matter if I'm the owner or middleman, also I'm supposed to contact you??

From all you typed here, it's either you don't trust me enough to want to deal with me or you're not serious enough to get the car, either way, goodluck

NB: this is the last I'll answer all these questions on what's already stated on my ad, next person Ill simply ignore, if you're interested in the car, come for inspection, else swerve, I don't collect a dime from anyone prior to physical inspection of the car, it's also stated on the ad

Tnx

Sir, you're rude.

3 Likes

Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2017
bigcil2:

Sir, you're rude.

Ok, swerve, you must not buy from me, bye

1 Like

Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by menstrualpad: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
valarinz:

Ok, swerve, you must not buy from me, bye
just apologize and put the owner's price there
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by diportivo: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
menstrualpad:

just apologize and put the owner's price there

dem send u give this guy ni?

grin

Let a man earn his living in peace bro

Abi....

Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by menstrualpad: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
diportivo:

grin
Abi....
are you the seller? is it your wahala? is your name mentioned? Carry your wahala go
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by diportivo: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
menstrualpad:

are you the seller?
is it your wahala?
is your name mentioned?
Carry your wahala go

Apologies sir

No vex abeg

Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by menstrualpad: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
diportivo:

Apologies sir
No vex abeg

Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
diportivo:

grin

Abi....

Bros free am, as I dey ignore am dey pepper am die, he's just a serial lose and jobless hungry nigga going around seeking attention from people he knows he can only dream of attaining their status

Just check his posts on nairaland and youll understand what a monumental waste of time it is to actually reply the troll

One of these days, if I get a job opening I'll employ him so he'll be busier and stop trolling grin
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2017
valarinz:

Bros free am, as I dey ignore am dey pepper am die, he's just a serial lose and jobless hungry nigga going around seeking attention from people he knows he can only dream of attaining their status

Just check his posts on nairaland and youll understand what a monumental waste of time it is to actually reply the troll

One of these days, if I get a job opening I'll employ him so he'll be busier and stop trolling grin
There are truths in the allegations and your rudeness is not helping matters at all.... Seems like you have a lot to hide... Be transparent.... Do the needful and don't be greedy. Simply confess that you are a middleman.... It's nothing to be ashamed of!
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 11, 2017
bigcil2:

Sir, you're rude.
Very rude
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 6:42am On Jan 11, 2017
SmartChoices:

There are truths in the allegations and your rudeness is not helping matters at all.... Seems like you have a lot to hide... Be transparent.... Do the needful and don't be greedy. Simply confess that you are a middleman.... It's nothing to be ashamed of!

Fůck you sir, it's very simple, if you don't feel I'm transparent, click on the link of the next seller. You can only come back here and try to bully me when you've done a deal with me and got scammed, else you can shove your opinion up your butthole, tnx
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by menstrualpad: 6:49am On Jan 11, 2017
valarinz:

Fůck you sir, it's very simple, if you don't feel I'm transparent, click on the link of the next seller. You can only come back here and try to bully me when you've done a deal with me and got scammed, else you can shove your opinion up your butthole, tnx
very rude....
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
what happun?

diportivo:

grin

Abi....
Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
you must be very arrogant as a mere middleman, of a couple of Nigeria used jalopies... seems the guy has a lotta dirt on you.

valarinz:

Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
NgcoboP:
you must be very arrogant as a mere middleman, of a couple of Nigeria used jalopies... seems the guy has a lotta dirt on you.

Pls, what the hell is the issue with all of you Internet holy men sef, do you think anyone can just create an anonymous account and come here to bully me and I'll bow to it, you must be kidding

Someone who I've never met before creates an account and decides to come here to talk trash on a car he clearly knows nothing about, and then I'm supposed to lick his ass. If you think for a second that this car is up for 750k then you need to get your brain checked, it's only a mentally deranged fellow that will come to say that an iPhone 7 which is clean and faultless will sell for 100k

To the issue of middleman, pls tell me what the hell is wrong with being a middle man, face whatever biz you're good at cos if you're in car biz then you'll know that ultimately every car dealer is a middleman. Its just impossible to have all the cars that your clients need, so you must definitely have to source your cars from others. I owe no one any explanation as to whether the car belongs to me or not, you can go hug transformer if you don't like it.

You've never even called me once for enquiries, you've never bought a car from me or through me, you've never even remotely contacted me for any kind of biz deals, instead you spend all your life on nairaland claiming detective and moral judge and reserve the right to pass judgment on who's rude or not, if only you knew me you know if you add 100 of your types I can never be bullied

Come back here to rant when you have any biz dealing with me which has any traces of me acting funny then we'll talk again

On the issue of this car, you can call me a mere middleman or anything you want, it's irrelevant, but whenever you or anyone decide to buy this car you'll come for inspection and I'll attend to you and after that you'll pay to my account and I'll issue you receipt and you go home, most important thing to me is that the car is sold and not any adjective attached to my name, car owner or middleman

Now pls, whoever is not interested in this car should please stay away from my thread

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Neat Volvo XC90 SUV For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2017
valarinz:

Seems like you are a rogue as described. It follows the same pattern of inspired chucky234 and cityhood bad mouthing and rudeness....Are your hallmarks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reg Honda Accord Baby Boy v4 @550k / Distress Sale(toks Peugeot 307 For Sale) 800k no longer selling as car is fixed / Lexus RX300 For Sale 800k Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.