Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC (33567 Views)

Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH / The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by yinkslinks(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2017
Well things turning around. Remembered how they visited ameachi too and all ran to APC including the big stomach immmmbeciiileeee. God isn't asleep
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by errigdee: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by Ikwerreboy(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by Jokerman(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2017
checkolatunji:

Even if it is Tinubu?

Although I don't like Tinubu, buh don't ever ever compare d wicked man with Tinubu... U think Tinubu will make a lot of silly mistakes ds man has made??

We use to think the wicked bigot would be better than Jonathan, buh alas he is worse
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by edebemba(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2017
Atiku2019:
Mega Party Loading.................... cool

I Stand With Atiku 2019 cool

Brother, are you sure you are not standing on a sinking ground?
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by Ebulonse(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2017
if i have my way i will kill all these so called our leader because they are simply mortgaging our future.
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by checkolatunji: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2017
Jokerman:

Although I don't like Tinubu, buh don't ever ever compare d wicked man with Tinubu... U think Tinubu will make a lot of silly mistakes ds man has made??

We use to think the wicked bigot would be better than Jonathan, buh alas he is worse

Lol.....

1 Like

Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by itsmybusiness: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2017
No permanent enemy or friend in politics but permanent interest.
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2017
duni04:
Who on earth would like to be in or vote for a party that has the likes of Fayose the money launderer and false prophet, or Wike the murderer and judge briber or Tambuwal the retired budget Padder?
...so you masterbate thinking that tinubu and amaechi and saraki and buhari are saints.. .lol. .their juju strong for your head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by slim75d(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2017
wike is afraid of 2019, so he's romancing with apc governors?
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by OlaMiki: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2017
That is the fact. Privileged criminals are re-aligning to ensure continuity of our treasury looting. CRIMINALS in power "The hand of APC, Blood/voice of PDP)
Firefire:
Interesting move... realignment of fraudulent individuals.

Who will deliver Nigeria? embarassed

1 Like

Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by yinkslinks(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2017
Buhari will be the most humilated human on earth after 2019 cus no one will ever remember or visit him. He has really failed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by yinkslinks(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2017
Don't mind the zombie. He carried zombinism into 2017
project50:
...so you masterbate thinking that tinubu and amaechi and saraki and buhari are saints.. .lol. .their juju strong for your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by IVORY2009(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2017
mid-night political coup de' at grin
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by iguita: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2017
This wicked Wike that all of us love to hate keeps becoming more relevant politically. Politics is becoming more important, the mathematics is getting more complex. My own beef is just the killings. they should please stop the killings.
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by robosky02(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2017
CHANGE THE CHANGE...
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by Jesusloveyou: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2017
Jokerman:
I am in support of anything to kick that Islamic dunce away from Aso rock....
you will always support bring back our criminals and corruption. That is what you iPods are known for.
And unfortunately you iPod that always support evil is not enough to kick out "God sents"

1 Like

Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by abiambo(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2017
share for buhari and apc
like for anybody other than buhari
Firefire:

Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by Jesusloveyou: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2017
Jokerman:

you think buhari would be better than ineffectual buffoon, and you iPods still voted for ineffectual buffoon.
The only mistake of buhari is that oil is not selling @$120 per barrel like in the time of ineffectual buffoon

1 Like

Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by Cletus77(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2017
That new party for make sense o
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by Jokerman(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you will always support bring back our criminals and corruption. That is what you iPods are known for.
And unfortunately you iPod that always support evil is not enough to kick out "God sents"

Lol... you hypocrite, ur a moslem, so you must always support a sheikh... some of you even support Abacha...
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by Jokerman(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you think buhari would be better than ineffectual buffoon, and you iPods still voted for ineffectual buffoon.
The only mistake of buhari is that oil is not selling @$120 per barrel like in the time of ineffectual buffoon
.Buhari is a failure... shift...
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by judah2000: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm

why is the APC so paranoid?
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Please, where is Tinubu? Why is he not occupying at Ojota to protest against this government for all the missteps targeted at suffering and enslaving the long suffering masses of Nigeria?

Now that others are realigning, fear no let the coward say hello to any other politician. What of Obj? I hear he has been going to the east ...

Hey, I don't understand the tinubu part occupying. Can u explain it well. Thanks
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by maxzzo1(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2017
A minister protested Daz Amechi....bad belle...if apc is doing well why are dey scared
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by Inspectorsuga(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
duni04:
Who on earth would like to be in or vote for a party that has the likes of Fayose the money launderer and false prophet, or Wike the murderer and judge briber or Tambuwal the retired budget Padder?
I'll rather vote for dem dan vote any of ur saints and angels in APC........ur G.P for dis ur zombie course 4.95
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by capphil: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
g
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by nnachukz(m): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
One thing is common in those two governors visited. Both can finance any political party they are involved in. These could be the reason for the visit.
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by Splashme: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
idupaul:
This Mega Party thing might not be a hoax afterall..some Governors also visited the Benue governor today
Re: APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC by sparkleboy(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2017
Firefire:

http://www.anrp.org.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Geidam In Yobe / Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu / Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.