Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,499 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Akwa United Unveils New Jerseys -to Play In "Dakkada" Colours - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa United Unveils New Jerseys -to Play In "Dakkada" Colours (1044 Views)

Manchester United Unveils 2019/2020 Home Kit / Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys / Kingsley Okechukwu Ogbodo Donates Football, Jerseys To Enugu Rangers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa United Unveils New Jerseys -to Play In "Dakkada" Colours by precious1907(m): 5:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Akwa United Football Club yesterday unveiled a new set of jerseys for the new football season which begins on the 15th of this month.
The jerseys which are an aesthetic blend of orange and white official colours of the state also represent the "DAKKADA" brand of the state government.
The dominantly orange jersey will be worn during home games while the dominantly white jersey is for away games.

Re: Akwa United Unveils New Jerseys -to Play In "Dakkada" Colours by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 04, 2017
See jersey like primary school interhouse sport wear

Re: Akwa United Unveils New Jerseys -to Play In "Dakkada" Colours by shininglite(m): 5:51am On Jan 04, 2017
What kind of Jersey is this?.. They can do better but because some people wants to divert money they would go for the sub standard.. Even my green house inter house sport wear in primary school was better than this... Owu ko.. Awa ni
Re: Akwa United Unveils New Jerseys -to Play In "Dakkada" Colours by Maydayy(m): 5:55am On Jan 04, 2017
Why this thing dey remind me of my primary school P.E cloth (sports wear)?? My P.E cloth even fine pass dis thing sef

1 Like

Re: Akwa United Unveils New Jerseys -to Play In "Dakkada" Colours by Icon4s(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2017
Na star players be that? grin
Re: Akwa United Unveils New Jerseys -to Play In "Dakkada" Colours by daveP(m): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Must they always,, always write the club nam eon the chest of the jersey?

Abeg jare.....

The creativity concept is good and I hope to see our clubs in this league to stabilise their jerseys so that once any, I repeat, any Nigerians sees it on the street, he or she will be able to pinpoint without query or sweat, that this is this particular club...

Nawa o

Just not on the chest region abeg..
Re: Akwa United Unveils New Jerseys -to Play In "Dakkada" Colours by eneji03: 12:51am On Jan 05, 2017
na do dem go do come d struggle later for the league

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Fans Destroy Liverpool For Announcing Dominic Solanke Deal At.......... / Barcelona Set To Report PSG For The Tapping Up Of Neymar, While Eyeing £178m.... / De Boer ‘s Sack Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.