Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 (1494 Views)

All You Need To Know About Toyin Abraham’s Third Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings / Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 by johnaruson(m): 6:02am On Jan 04, 2017
Finally,Janet Jackson has at the age of 50 given birth to her first child, a baby boy, her publicist has confirmed.
A statement said the musician and her Qatari businessman, the third husband, Wissam Al Mana, were "thrilled" to welcome the infant, Eissa Al Mana.
"Janet had a stress-free healthy delivery and is resting comfortably," the publicist added.
Speculation about her pregnancy surfaced last April when she postponed her Unbreakable tour.
She posted a video on Twitter at the time in which she told fans that she was postponing the tour because "there's been a sudden change".
"I thought it was important that you be the first to know," she said, adding: "Please, if you can try and understand that it's important that I do this now."
She said she wanted to focus on planning a family with her husband, whom she wed in 2012.

Re: With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 04, 2017
grin

Looooong waaay to go for me... cheesy

This is 2017 & I won't give up ooo..
Re: With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 by espn(m): 6:32am On Jan 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

we are together...No giving up..never say never..me nd dangote must drag dis year...
Re: With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 by Atiku2019: 6:33am On Jan 04, 2017
Congrats

1 Like

Re: With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 04, 2017
espn:
we are together...No giving up..never say never..me nd dangote must drag dis year...

Oohh that's great I am NOT ALONE in this quest grin
Re: With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 by jessica042: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2017
wow...good news....so happy for her
Re: With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 by espn(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Oohh that's great I am NOT ALONE in this quest grin
and we shall not be trapped dis new year..nd dont forget to check my signature...tell me wat u fink..stay bleased...
Re: With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2017
espn:
and we shall not be trapped dis new year..nd dont forget to check my signature...tell me wat u fink..stay bleased...

There's nothing...

Re: With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 by rawpadgin(m): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

are u searching for fruit of the womb?
Re: With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2017
rawpadgin:
are u searching for fruit of the womb?

I'm looking for a package deal boo.. grin
Re: With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 by rawpadgin(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I'm looking for a package deal boo.. grin
& package deal u will get, IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 by espn(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

There's nothing...
u r right...surprised too....here's the link: http:///2g9g2YO (JUST COPY AND PASTE IN ANOTHER TAB) COS D LINK IS VALID.
Re: With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2017
espn:
u r right...surprised too....here's the link: http:///2g9g2YO
trying to edit my profile...cant find the edit button...can u help??

I think seun's I.T's removed it sha.. No one can change profile anymore.. angry
Re: With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 by espn(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I think seun's I.T's removed it sha.. No one can change profile anymore.. angry
TOO BAD..DATS WHY D LINK IS NOT WORKING TOO... KINDLY COPY AND PASTE INTO ANODA BROWSER OR TAB....IT WILL WORK...MAKE SURE U DROP UR COMMENT PLS...THANKS
Re: With The Third Husband, Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Issue At 50 by Kondomatic(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2017
Someone finally found a way to successfully play her paused meno something

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Tiwa Savage Fly First Class Jets To Dubai (photos) / (mad Funny!!!)mad Over You-igbo Girl Version / Don't Fight Your Cheating Husband, Give Him Condoms - Ghanaian Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.