Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Am Jesus Christ-soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Jesus Christ-soludo (610 Views)

CAN Blasts El-rufai Over Alleged Comment On Jesus Christ / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Jesus Christ-soludo by ChapelleS: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2009
Hear Soludo “ I am not bigger than Jesus Christ who left his bigger and good position in heaven and came down to earth to rescue sinners”
Does Soludo think himself a saint or the messiah Anambra has been waiting for? I love and respect Soludo for many reasons. He is an intellectual,he saved our financial sector from collapse and he is not corrupt. He has laudable plans to transform Anambra State into the Dubai of West Africa. Is it possible? Yes,what we need to lift Nigeria out of this doldrums is the requisite political will,every other requirement is inherent and abundant. Nnewi can become the Detroit of Nigeria as he desires and Onitsha transformed to the Dubai of Africa. But in other to achieve this,he should realize that he is in bad company-PDP. He is a sheep in the company of wolves. A friend of a thief is also a thief. He can bring about this revolutionary change if only he can tame and curtail the corruption and bad leadership of the PDP which is the bane of Nigeria's development.

However,when a man begin to compare himself to God,it is heresy and I cannot be a party to that. The Invisible may strike him down or thwart his dreams and goals. From my understanding of that statement,Soludo is invariable saying that he is a saint. I wonder how many people are saints on this planet. I would love Soludo to retract this statement and find other ways of expressing the emancipation he desires for his people lest The Almighty visit Soludo in anger and he will lose this election.
Re: I Am Jesus Christ-soludo by MrCrackles(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2009
Topic
Rubbish
Re: I Am Jesus Christ-soludo by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2009
I Am Jesus Christ-soludo

“ I am not bigger than Jesus Christ who left his bigger and good position in heaven and came down to earth to rescue sinners”

Threadtstater, would you be kind enough to reconcile the above?

Cos i don't get it.
Re: I Am Jesus Christ-soludo by citizenY(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2009
@ OMO IBO

Na fatigue, madam has been very busy this weekend- see the number of posts grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Jesus Christ-soludo by bibiking1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2009
Writer's block

(1) (Reply)

Abba-aji Gives Conditions For Jonathan To Take Over / "the Father’s A Hero": Thomas H. Kean, Chairman Of The 9/11 Commission / Prepare For Profiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.