Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Biafra: We Will Show Ipob, Nda Tenets, Basics Of Freedom Fighting In Time Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: We Will Show Ipob, Nda Tenets, Basics Of Freedom Fighting In Time Soon (840 Views)

Biafra: We Do Not Support IPOB - British Government / Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues / Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: We Will Show Ipob, Nda Tenets, Basics Of Freedom Fighting In Time Soon by james078: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2017
We will show Ipob, Massob, NDA tenets and basics of freedom fighting in time soon - New Group
30-12-2016
By Emmannuel Imoruen

Its been over 3 years since the resuscitation of the Biafran struggle by the Indigenious People of Biafra leader Nnamdi Kanu who propagated the struggle via online streams and shortwave back in 2012 before moving down to local and international radio transmission and subsequently the struggle became worldwide.
The said leader of ipob who was then arrested in 2015 at the industrial city of Nigeria being lagos state and charged to court he has appeared severally in court.
Overtime certain number of groups started sprouting up with the mantra of freedom fighting and it was recorded that a large number of bombing of pipelines was seen in the Southern region of Nigeria especially Delta and Rivers State.
On wednesday the 28th day of December 2016, Welster Udeme gave a briefing about the development of the region at a meeting held at Ikot Obio-Nta, Uruk district Etim-Ekpo LGA of Akwa Ibom State tagged "True Development And Progress Through The Sponsoring Of Great Minds", Welster who was one of the chief guests at the event stated that he is highly displeased with the present status of Qua Iboe economically, technologically and otherwise and not only in his home state with a tour around the south eastern and major southern states brewing with oil production and he thus said that the people needs to take the power back in to their hands they should start holding previous and present Governments accountable.
Therein lies his full statement,
I greet you all great people of Akwa Ibom i am highly pleased to be present at this very important meeting concerning our lovely and beautiful home "Akwa Ibom State" its with pleasure that i announce to this lovely and highly esteemed personnels and guests seated here that being a successful entrepreneur i have been opportuned to engage with a few other business owners with like minds so we came together and decided on one thing to form a group that will change the future of the southern part of Nigeria.
The group in question is a nameless group as of now, we are not only going to capture and sponsor young and creative minds of our society we are going to build a power house of technicians, technocrats, nation builders and not to forget we are also a believer of freedom of human living, we support and belive that every human being has the right to choose his destiny infact every human is a freeman there is a right to self determination enacted in the UN.
Ofcourse we would not go to the streets and protest as if we are begging for a plate or spoon of rice from the Government, you can imagine we presented a blueprint of one particular project we were to do in Akwa Ibom last year, the commissioner which name wouldn't be mentioned put a halt to the project by asking from us a certain fee i can't remember what he called it exactly but i think it's "GC project development tax" i just wonder why some politicians are so short sighted! And you will see youths going out on the streets to kill themselves for a politician, do you know how much they earn? Do you know how much they spend? So far i have been following up on the ipob, massob activities and i can't help but laugh when i watch these guys go on the street to protest.
If i should ask what kind of a leader would send his members to the streets the first time and consequentially they suffered losses including the loss of lives on a peaceful protest? He sent them not twice not thrice for his members to go out and lose their lives.
Its only an insane person that would do a particular thing repeatedly and expect different results like in the event of sending your beloveth to a dangerous place without any means of defense.
And the NDA (Niger Delta Avengers)ofcourse you heard of them when they resorted to bombing of pipelines, How clueless is that? That is so old school! in the 21st century you bomb a particular facility that will also benefit you and your people just to get Government's attention. its just like burning your house just to request for food from your neighbours.-Also considering the fact that we are made up of little companies and firms i wanna stress the fact we are non-violent persons or group of people but my personal mindset wouldn't guarantee 100% legal processes cause they are only made to benefit the filthy rich men and politicians.
I wouldn't want to start boring you all and take more of your time with the indepth details of our group.
I want to use this opportunity to wish you all a very prosperous and happy new year thank you very much.
After his speech the meeting was entertained by local music groups, bands and artiste all dressed proudly in their native attires after which there was a little display of talents by young kids and adolescents.
Obong mbok ediong nyin Qua Iboe

NPMNEWS
Re: Biafra: We Will Show Ipob, Nda Tenets, Basics Of Freedom Fighting In Time Soon by Aufbauh(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2017
Ipob, Massob and NDA are all criminal sects championed by unscrupulous elements and supported by disgruntled nitwit.

Just like the PDP,they should be proscribed as a terrorist organization because their actions are threat to national security and threat to lives of its own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: We Will Show Ipob, Nda Tenets, Basics Of Freedom Fighting In Time Soon by Sweetguy25: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2017
More secessionist and freedom fighting groups are needed please. Nigeria needs to destroyed in order to save millions of lives trapped inside this prison.
Re: Biafra: We Will Show Ipob, Nda Tenets, Basics Of Freedom Fighting In Time Soon by lekkie073(m): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2017
#yawns#
Ipob and muhmuh
Re: Biafra: We Will Show Ipob, Nda Tenets, Basics Of Freedom Fighting In Time Soon by james078: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2017
You will also show your flaws in time soon
Re: Biafra: We Will Show Ipob, Nda Tenets, Basics Of Freedom Fighting In Time Soon by james078: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2017
Sweetguy25:
More secessionist and freedom fighting groups are needed please. Nigeria needs to destroyed in order to save millions of lives trapped inside this prison.
If you eventually get Biafra how will this groups come to terms?
Re: Biafra: We Will Show Ipob, Nda Tenets, Basics Of Freedom Fighting In Time Soon by Sweetguy25: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2017
james078:

If you eventually get Biafra how will this groups come to terms?

Should that be a problem? Besides, I never specifically said I wanted Biafra but the disintegration of this evil country

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Customs May Lose 50% Revenue To Ban On Vehicles Importation / *omg*!! Ipob Rejects 2019 Presedential Offer(says Ipob Must Go) / Why Can't NLC Declare A Nation Wide Strike In Support Of The Protest ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.