Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

See Another Clueless Way Buhari Wants To Waste Our Money Despite Recession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Another Clueless Way Buhari Wants To Waste Our Money Despite Recession (503 Views)

Malabu Scandal: AGF Writes Buhari, Wants Trial Of Adoke, Diezani, Others Stopped / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Another Clueless Way Buhari Wants To Waste Our Money Despite Recession by wite111(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2017
FG plan of disbursement of N400M for purchase of cars to be shared to past head of state,presidents and their vice is just another way of wasting our resources.Do they tell President Buhari that they need a car?That's nonsense.They already had enough they don't need it for God sake.

1 Like

Re: See Another Clueless Way Buhari Wants To Waste Our Money Despite Recession by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2017
flat.head , Mr President doesn't even know you exist.
Re: See Another Clueless Way Buhari Wants To Waste Our Money Despite Recession by adeoye27(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2017
I only pity the youths,98% of Nigerian politicians dont care about the Masses. Its painful, when i see youths fighting blindly because of those that dont know about their existence. If they like,let them buy their bathing soap for one billion naira.They will soon be forgotten.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Osibanjo To Lead Fg Fact Finding Team To Tompolo's Base / Buhari Receives Special Envoy From Senegal (photos) / "Entrepreneurship Development And Security Challenges In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.