Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Why Kelechi Iheanacho Has To Leave Manchester City And Guardiola - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Kelechi Iheanacho Has To Leave Manchester City And Guardiola (526 Views)

Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell / Kelechi Iheanacho Has Rose To Stardom And Has Forgotten That I Exist. / Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Kelechi Iheanacho Has To Leave Manchester City And Guardiola by soccerblitz: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2017
I must say i have been thinking about the future of our Golden Boy Iheanacho and
how Guardiola failed to use him when Aguero was out injured.
Permit me to say am of the school of thought that thinks Guardiola doesn’t see
anything good in African players. History has told us how he treated Samuel Eto’o
who despite been Barcelona’s highest goal scorer in the Spainish la liga
2008/2009 season was included in the deal that brought Zlatan Ibrahimovic to
Spain the following season. (A slap on the face on the then three time African
Footballer of the Year). How Pep also preferred a Sergio Busquets to Yaya Toure
then raises questions as to why he is not a fan of black footballers.
When Kelechi decided to forfeit the Rio Olympic Eagles for Manchester City, I was
one of the people who supported his decision and hoped the 20-year old does
well enough to win Guardiola’s heart.
Its no news Iheanacho is the most prolific striker in the premier league with the
best goal to match ratio, the young lad has proven himself but i still do not think
Pep has faith in him by opting to sign Brazilian striker Gabriel Jesus for
£27million.

read more: http://soccerblitz.net/2017/01/03/why-iheanacho-has-to-leave-manchester-city-and-pep-guardiola/

(1) (Reply)

Ukranian Fan Pens Emotional Letter To Mikel As He Leaves Chelsea / Morgan Schneiderlin Have Left Manchester United And Join Everton . / [pics] See How Givemesport Mocked African Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.