Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? (2158 Views)

Nairalander Have U Notice This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by patani(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Recently, I am perplexed by number of promostion Homosexuals, gays, cross dressers and trasgender get published by the popular nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji.

The question is, are people reading the story more? or linda ikeji is a fan of these set of pervs?

The popular one is bobrisky who linda ikeji will always post one story or the other about almost every day..For this reason, I am beginning to loose interest in her blog and I have decided to stop visiting the blog for now.

I reached this decision when she posted 2 new sets of cross dressers story yesterday and I wonder what is she trying to prove ..LGBT right activist or what?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2017
I don't visit her blog.
Re: Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by Hugo70(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2017
She's probably gay too.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by patani(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2017
Hugo70:
She's probably gay too.

As in D matter tire. Me
Re: Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by patani(m): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2017
Lalasticla.
Re: Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by famousguy01(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2017
Don't read Linda ikeji
Re: Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by Firstcitizen: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
I thought I was the only one that noticed this. Linda seems to be a closet gay individual. Fast forward a few years it will come out and Nairaland front page will have a new password

1 Like

Re: Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
I noticed it too. She is actively promoting this set of perverted cross dressers. I lost interest in her blog the day she ran a story about one idiot cross dresser by the name of seun. For close to a week she was bombarding us with the images of this pervert to the extent i felt like taking a gun and blasting all of them.

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by megareal: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
I don't read her blog.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by CeeJay9ja(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
I stopped visiting her boring blog since last year

1 Like

Re: Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by pweeryambre: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
You guys forgot she has been friends with (Denrele) such people for a long time even before she became well known, so it's very possible if she's indirectly an activist.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
It's common sense the most taboo topic receive the most clicks. Nothing surprises about straight sex anymore
Re: Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by shams040(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by teemy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
double post.
Re: Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by teemy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
scandals bring in those that support or condemn. that is traffic for publishers. for linda it might be lgbt activist while for seun of nairaland it is atheism. over time publishers push to the forefront what they believe in. ain't hard to discover.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by patani(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2017
teemy:
scandals bring in those that support or condemn. that is traffic for publishers. for linda it might be lgbt activist while for seun of nairaland it is atheism. over time publishers push to the forefront what they believe in. ain't hard to discover.

You are straight on point !

1 Like

Re: Who Else Notice This On Lindaikeji.com? by Zenithpeak(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2017
What is linda ikeji

(1) (Reply)

Here's What The Kid From 'problem Child' Looks Like Now / See The Photos Of A Little Girl Striking A “disturbing” Pose That Is Going Viral / Basic Military Training Prospective Husbands MUST Undergo Before Marriage (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.