Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Have N3m To Invest In Any Lucartive Business,no Fake Ideas Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N3m To Invest In Any Lucartive Business,no Fake Ideas Please (867 Views)

A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! / What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira? Business Ideas Please! / N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N3m To Invest In Any Lucartive Business,no Fake Ideas Please by damiptc(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2009
im working and i will not be able to be fully involved so please anyone who has a good business idea i can invest in should reach me on ; ptcconsults@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N3m To Invest In Any Lucartive Business,no Fake Ideas Please by damiptc(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2009
will get in touch with you
Re: I Have N3m To Invest In Any Lucartive Business,no Fake Ideas Please by amed147: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2009
well dami,i dont know o.it will be somehow but if u are really serious about this.then i believe we can do something together.i dont need to say it out here.so just make me know u are ready.more money will come through this business,all we need is to trust each other.then we are done.

hope to here from you soon.
Re: I Have N3m To Invest In Any Lucartive Business,no Fake Ideas Please by SAMDOL(m): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2009
u will not regret this.just call me on
and u will be glad u did.
sam
Re: I Have N3m To Invest In Any Lucartive Business,no Fake Ideas Please by ogedanny: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2009
call 08060444289 let me advice u
Re: I Have N3m To Invest In Any Lucartive Business,no Fake Ideas Please by ebolincon(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2009
I can advice on a trusted & reliable platform to invest. You only need
Re: I Have N3m To Invest In Any Lucartive Business,no Fake Ideas Please by Tospej: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2009
If you are serious, consider what you like doing. If there is none or you dont have time for doing other things, i mean if you are presently engaged, buy into any equity of a good company.

We would not ask you to bring the money, we can only introduce you to a Charcoal Exporter who has already secure large supplies but have limited fund to finance it.

You will see it yourself, you will pay for the charcoal by yourself, he exports for you and the money paid into your domiciliary account.

If you dont trust him, we act as a witness or you can register a company for that purpose where you will be a Director and a signatory to the company's account. BE CAREFUL.

THE MONEY CAN NOT INCREASE IN YOUR HANDS ALONE, it must CHANGE hands.

tospej@yahoo.com Tosin 01-7390760
Re: I Have N3m To Invest In Any Lucartive Business,no Fake Ideas Please by Kol: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2009
Tospej. Are you able to send me more details on the Charcoal deal. I am interested in that one and I can arrange finance. emai me domainkcl@yahoo.com I will email you my telephone number when I receive your email. thanks
Re: I Have N3m To Invest In Any Lucartive Business,no Fake Ideas Please by eplanner: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2009
I have like 5 acres of land at Ibeju Lekki (Lekki Free Trade Zone), it is situated behind ARM Beechwood estate.
The price per plot goes for 2 million naira. if you are interested you can call this number :08034949792 or email me at ardourjewels@ymail.com.
You have the opportunity to inspect the place.
Re: I Have N3m To Invest In Any Lucartive Business,no Fake Ideas Please by smithman: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2009
invest wisely
Re: I Have N3m To Invest In Any Lucartive Business,no Fake Ideas Please by prof123: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2009
Sir,all i have to tell you is that you should not worry because with just N50000 of your money i will so you how to make N5.5m with it after 360 days.If you did not make it use EFCC to arrest me.this is applicable to all in the house,the offer is open till 15 Dec,2009.Contact me using my email emmilymillionaire@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: I Have N3m To Invest In Any Lucartive Business,no Fake Ideas Please by shimfe(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2009
Why not give the house a simple brief how thi works & prove it's authenticity. It cant be new from what the wonderbanks of nospecto 7 co we doing sometime last year. Is it forex or what?

(1) (Reply)

How Viable Is Perm Kernel Biz / Where Can I Have Transparent Donation Boxes Made? / Aba Made Items Now Sold In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.