Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Don And The Newspaper - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Don And The Newspaper (1449 Views)

8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? / Don And Booqee ! (love Letter) ....(projan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Don And The Newspaper by Swish(m): 2:04am On Dec 05, 2005
This was told to me b a friend (who sadly is now in a psychatric home). It's goes something like this:

The Don[/i] goes out to buy a[b] newspaper[/b][i], opens it at starts reading. In one of the pages he reads "Cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health". The Don [/i]happens to a heavy smoker and loves his smoke.

The next day he goes out for a [i]meeting of the '5 families'
, stops briefly to buy a newspaper[/b], he opens it at starts reading. In one of the pages he reads [b]"Cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health"

A day after that the Don [/i]goes out to [i]play golf on his way back stops over to buy a different newspaper[/b], opens it at starts reading. In one of the pages he reads [b]"Cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health".

The following day, while with blowing away his smoke in his jacuzzi, fully relaxed, the Don [/i]sends one of the bodyguards to fetch the morning newspaper[i] (which was by another newspaper company), opens it at starts reading. In one of the pages he reads "Cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health"

This was the height of it all for the Don...he then decided to take action. He...

What DO YOU THINK THE DON EVENTUALLY DID?[b][/b]
Re: The Don And The Newspaper by casper(m): 4:27am On Dec 05, 2005
he started smoking the NEWSpapers!!!!!
Re: The Don And The Newspaper by Rolly: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2005
i dont get it
Re: The Don And The Newspaper by Swish(m): 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2005
HE STOP BUYING NEWSPAPERS grin
Re: The Don And The Newspaper by bagoma(f): 12:18am On Dec 09, 2005
@ casper,
ha ha ha he started smoking newspaper!!! ha ha hilarious. funnier than d joke itself! grin
Re: The Don And The Newspaper by ademiller(f): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ swish, hey i know wat he did. He burnt down all the media houses
Re: The Don And The Newspaper by GeeCee(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2007
In the audit department of our local newspaper, my job was to record subscription renewals. One day I opened an envelope and found only half a check. Attached was a note: "The other half of this check is somewhere in the bushes in my yard, where my newspaper is thrown every morning."
Re: The Don And The Newspaper by topeteadr(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2007
? ?, , , , . . .
Re: The Don And The Newspaper by dele9000(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2007
@geecee

that was funny. . .tit for tat,let them get d other half themselves. .lol
Re: The Don And The Newspaper by topeteadr(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2007
I bet he told @poster to kiss his a$$.
No be me talk am oh!, na keypad type am.

(1) (Reply)

Men Vs Women! 4 Lol / Difference Btw Ipod Nano And Ipod Shuffle / Choose Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.