Stats: 3,158,344 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days (22252 Views)

2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG / 17 Governors Plot Oyegun’s Removal As APC Chairman / Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss (2) (3) (4)

Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by DONSMITH123(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2017
Iamlordgee:

He say atiku go defeat buhari hands down
https://www.nairaland.com/3549389/prophet-olagunjus-2017-prophecies-atiku

and Fayose? Can Atiku ever rule naija again?

Just asking o
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by APCmyheart(m): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2017
Esseite:
Crap... when we are yet to prosecute officials without immunity, its now the one with immunity...

Fayose would surely be tried, but why dont we go for easier targets without immunity first and get public approval for this corruption fight.

This is how it started in 2006 and we all know what happened.
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by APCmyheart(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
Atiku2019:
grin grin grin You can't unseat an incumbent Governor with Protest at the National Assembly......

He was unseat in 2006
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by Iamlordgee(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
DONSMITH123:

and Fayose? Can Atiku ever rule naija again?

Just asking o
If his Party share 5k for u will u vote for him?
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by DONSMITH123(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Iamlordgee:

If his Party share 5k for u will u vote for him?

DON is more than 5K bro. I will never vote for Atiku. we need another candidates and not recycle T..... Unless OBJ my mentor is not in Naija. Atiku can never rule. I repeat...Never

Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by APCmyheart(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
National Assembly to unseat a governor

This is the worst form of Stuppidity from the stable of APC.

What about Babachir Lawal that cut grass with Ekiti state budget?

My anger today is we do have more clowns and class acts than audience

Lol so when is the group become APC?
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by Adegokenath(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
EVERY POWER OR FORCES THAT WANT TO REMOVE GOR.FAYOSE WILL BE DISGRACE. DEUT. 28:7 SAID IT ALL

Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by Iamlordgee(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
DONSMITH123:

DON is more than 5K bro. I will never vote for Atiku. we need another candidates and not recycle T..... Unless OBJ my mentor is not in Naija. Atiku can never rule. I repeat...Never
But u know election in this country the masses have no say. Only if Buhari has an Upper Hand over atiku (Which I doubt he has). Tha is when atiku will not rule...
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by phlemzee(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Esseite:
Crap... when we are yet to prosecute officials without immunity, its now the one with immunity...

Fayose would surely be tried, but why dont we go for easier targets without immunity first and get public approval for this corruption fight.
Phlemzee: Fayose is still better off....come to ondo state and see....#jesus wept.

Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by RosaConsidine: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nationwide protests over a governor in one state that isn't even one that affects the Nigerian system or national economy. Are these people thinking at all? So long as the governor isn't commiting any crimes against humanity, limit your protest activities to his state instead of going to disrupt activities elsewhere.

Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by maxbee: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Another concoction prepared by oga bubu for 2017

Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by plux4: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Iamlordgee:
Prophet Wale Olagunju
that what??
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Atiku2019:
grin grin grin You can't unseat an incumbent Governor with Protest at the National Assembly......
Don't mind those fellas who left their brains at home. cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by Dhugal: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Idiots.
The National Assembly cannot remove a sitting governor,even when they take over functions of a state assembly due to internal crises.
Heck,they cannot even amend an appropriation law duly passed by the assembly.
Where do rats like these come out from sef?

Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by Duru009(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Another 2017 prophecy coming to reality.... ...
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by Iamlordgee(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
plux4:
that what??
That prophesy about atiku o
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by michoim(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
Good for the wicked man.
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by dazdilijae(m): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
duni04:
I must commend those protesters. I keep reading comments on Nairaland like "if this was a sane country, people would have protested and this guy would have been impeached"
People say that a lot here but nobody wants to protest and remove this man. This is a man (fayose) that has stolen so much since his 2006 poultry scam! This is a man we all heard online last week gloating and laughing with his fellow murderer in Rivers on how they "killed everyone"
At least some of us have the liver to go out and protest and say enough is enough.

Protest in Abuja to the national assembly? what powers does it have over an elected Governor?
Grow some sense and move to Ado ekiti and protest to the State House of Assembly they are the only ones that can remove him now not even a court can remove him after the supreme Court ruling
Online noise makers

Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by psalmsjob: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
They just want to give this Wike's boy; Fayose another opportunity to show his foolishness. He'll soon call his father, Wike on what line of action to take about it.
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by Okwyjesus(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
@ OP. Abuja group you mean.Forces from Aso Rock in disguise form.

Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by nwakibie3(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
“Not once did either of them acknowledge the magnitude of the crime committed, which included the murder of some policemen in addition to the now habitual sabotaging of the wishes of the electorates.”

I thought that the army has apprehended the guys that killed the police man and his aide and they mentioned their sponsor which is Amaechi's man; why dragging fayose and Wike into it again? Tufiakwa APC

Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by seguno2: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
duni04:
I must commend those protesters. I keep reading comments on Nairaland like "if this was a sane country, people would have protested and this guy would have been impeached"
People say that a lot here but nobody wants to protest and remove this man. This is a man (fayose) that has stolen so much since his 2006 poultry scam! This is a man we all heard online last week gloating and laughing with his fellow murderer in Rivers on how they "killed everyone"
At least some of us have the liver to go out and protest and say enough is enough.

When will these "some of us have the liver to go out and protest and say enough is enough" to the rogue in Aso Rock?
The one who is buying kitchen utensils of N100 million every year despite his own recession?
The barawo who budgeted N250 million for RENT in Aso Rock?

Abi liver don fail una ni?
Bloody jokers y'all.
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by seguno2: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Dhugal:
Idiots.
The National Assembly cannot remove a sitting governor,even when they take over functions of a state assembly due to internal crises.
Heck,they cannot even amend an appropriation law duly passed by the assembly.
Where do rats like these come out from sef?

Not their fault really.
The witches of the demonic APC have swept away their brains.
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by NGELEBUBE: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
Atiku2019:
jobless group,why not give the NASS ultimatum to remove the gross incompetent unpresidential president buhari.

Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by iukpe: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
I wish the masses can protest every wrong doings, including the lapses by politicians, from LGAs to Federal level.
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by Excellentmind: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
SweetLove0:
Fayose will surely pay for his deeds. He knows anyway.

In the same way you will surely pay for yours
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by Excellentmind: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Duru009:
Another 2017 prophecy coming to reality.... ...

Dreaming is free
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by Excellentmind: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Another nonsense from a group of idiots
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by OlaMiki: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
National Assembly can take over the function of a state of assembly, impeaching the governor inclusive, its constitutional. receive Sense pls
Mujaheeeden:
National Assembly to unseat a governor

This is the worst form of Stuppidity from the stable of APC.

What about Babachir Lawal that cut grass with Ekiti state budget?

My anger today is we do have more clowns and class acts than audience
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by makan85(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
oga and the enemies of Fayose u na no fit do anything with all this u pple are given Fayose more power and populance
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by yedidiah(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Even NASS have been compromised. Everything in this country have been compromised.
Re: Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days by TMANO: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
These clowns did not ask for the removal of Amaechi, Babachir, etc. real jerks.

Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 / #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP / INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74