Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Online Provisional Admission List Is Up - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Provisional Admission List Is Up (2284 Views)

Unilorin Releases 2015/2016 Provisional Admission List (see How To Check It) / 2011/2012 Covenant University Provisional Admission List Batch 3 Now Live / Those Who Were Given Provisional Admission Into Sbrs Funtua Should Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Provisional Admission List Is Up by MrFox1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2009
Results of post MPCE JAMB screening exam for most institutions in Nigeria are out and many candidates still don’t have any admission.

HIGHLAND COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY (Highland Tech), IBADAN IS OFFERING YOU AN OPPORTUNITY.

Check the online admission list using your registration number:
world wide web highlandcollegeng dot com

Highland Tech is still admitting students into courses at National Diploma Level. (Second set)

Below are reasons to consider Highland Tech Education
1. It is accredited (see page 10 of your MPCE JAMB Brochure)
2. It is private (professionally managed)
3. It is inexpensive (compared with federal and state poly)
4. It is up to standard (if not higher)
5. It offers quality, value adding and life long skills (apprenticeship training)
6. It does not only give you ND but also professional hands-on skills (certification training included)
7. It is a Cisco academy
8. It is City and Guild education standard

For more information about fees, programs, accommodation, calendar,etc:
1. Visit the institution's admissions office at Education Zone, off Sango-UI road, Samonda, Ibadan.
2. Call the Director on 08033502136
3. Visit the website highlandcollegeng.com
4. Send an email to info@highlandcollegeng.com

No Screening, No scratch cards, if you don’t find your registration number on the list online and you want admission just come in person with your MPCE JAMB result of 120 and above.

Highland College of Technology (Highland tech), "taking you technically higher"

Already candidates who did not get admission into their first and second choices such as YABATECH, KADPOLY, KWARAPOLY, LASPOTECH, IBADANPOLY, FEDPOEDE, etc have joined us even though they scored over 150 in poly JAMB. What are you waiting for?
[color=#000099]
[/color]
Re: Online Provisional Admission List Is Up by PrinceRaj1: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2009
Thank you for this information. God bless
Re: Online Provisional Admission List Is Up by Dclique(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2009
Thanks For The Info.
Re: Online Provisional Admission List Is Up by femee: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2009
Pls Mr Fox, I want to search for my registration number on the admission list at the highland college website, I noticed some start with 9 and are 10 charaters in length while some start with 3 but are 9 characters in length which part on my registration number should I use.

I cant search by name because the option is not there and there are 44 pages.

Pls advise.
Re: Online Provisional Admission List Is Up by MrFox1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2009
Femee, you can use your 10 character registration number first, if you don find it, then remove the 9 at the begining and try with the last 9 characters.
Sorry that was how JAMB sent the registration numbers to Highland Tech Admissions office.

I hope you find your name, all names on our provional admissions list have ready made admission letters awaiting pickup from our admissions office in Ibadan.

For other questions about the school, please see the FAQs and Tuition and funding links on the website.

Goodluck
Re: Online Provisional Admission List Is Up by MrFox1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2009
If you have private questions, please send an email to info@highlandcollegeng.com and you will get a response within 24hrs.

Those who sent emails today, thank you for emails and questions, please expect a response by Monday, because tomorrow is a Sunday.

Those of you who called, thank you, we hope the response was satisfactory.

Those who are flashing, thank you, we hope you will stop and send an email instead.

Those coming for their letters from Monday, we wish you all safe trip and good luck.
Re: Online Provisional Admission List Is Up by PrinceRaj1: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2009
Mr Fox, I want to ask this question here on Nairaland, so everyone can benefit from the response.
I have read your post on the reasons why employers discriminate against HND and I have seen your reasons why candidates should consider highland college of technology education.

You adviced that polytechnics should get lecturers that have P.hD and do more research. So I want ask does highland college of technology have P.hD lecturers doing research? Or how is highland college of technology planning to differentiate her graduates in the job market?

At least you should practice what you preach. Let us know please.
Re: Online Provisional Admission List Is Up by MrFox1(m): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2009
Prince Raj:

Mr Fox, I want to ask this question here on Nairaland, so everyone can benefit from the response.
I have read your post on the reasons why employers discriminate against HND and I have seen your reasons why candidates should consider highland college of technology education.

You adviced that polytechnics should get lecturers that have P.hD and do more research. So I want ask does highland college of technology have P.hD lecturers doing research? Or how is highland college of technology planning to differentiate her graduates in the job market?

At least you should practice what you preach. Let us know please.

Our lecturers are Masters holders, Ph.d holders and students from university of Ibadan.
You can get the feedback of the quality of education from our students.

(1) (Reply)

IMSU Post UTME Registeration, Exam Date / Masters Degree At National Open University Abuja / Say No To CULTISM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.