Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija (1350 Views)

Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. / I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke / Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by dubemnaija: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2017
Atiku Abubakar is the right man for Nigeria's top job come 2019., The man has what it takes to steer the affairs of this nation to greater heights.

He will right the wrongs of BUBU. He will bridge the gap of divide created by this present crop of monsters. He is not an ethno-religious Bigot. Lets all support and encourage him.

#ATKIU2019
#PROJECTNIGERIA
#NEWDAWN

cc: Atiku2019

Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by spartan117(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by Kondomatic(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2017
Brainless youths are the real problem we have, not the leaders.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by dubemnaija: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2017
Kondomatic:

e be like say ur brain dey pain you abi?

But come to think of it, Atiku go make sense (x100) pass this our present cassandra
Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by Kondomatic(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2017
dubemnaija:

e be like say ur brain dey pain you abi?

But come to think of it, Atiku go make sense (x100) pass this our present cassandra
Why do we always have to chose between two evil?
Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by dubemnaija: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
Why do we always have to chose between two evil?

grin grin Those 'good people' wont be allowed to smell the seat. They cant even clinch party's ticket.
That dosent mean ATIKU isnt a good man. Do you know that he recently increased salaries across all his establishments in the country due to hardship? Truly, he's got the common man in mind
Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by DonCortino: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2017
Kondomatic:

The way they voted the old vulture in power today abi?
Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by dubemnaija: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2017
DonCortino:

The way they voted the old vulture in power today.

grin grin the old vulture is an error that will be corrected in 2019 by voting massively for atiku.
Hope U've got ur voter's card intact?
Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by Kondomatic(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
dubemnaija:

grin grin Those 'good people' wont be allowed to smell the seat. They cant even clinch party's ticket.
That dosent mean ATIKU isnt a good man. Do you know that he recently increased salaries across all his establishments in the country due to hardship? Truly, he's got the common man in mind
What are these elders without the support of the youths?
Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by dubemnaija: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
What are these elders without the support of the youths?

He's got the support of the youths. Won't you vote for him?
Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by yemmit90: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kondomatic:

They are educated illiterates with no future hope and ambition. Imaging someone promoting another brainless conservative northern oligarchy.

Looking at Nigeria history, these people rule for over 40years of 57 years of Nigeria existence with little or nothing to show for it.

I know there are many sophisticated elites in the North but the current group of oligarchy at political scene lacks the will and pre-requisite knowledges to rule a 21st century modern society.
Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by dubemnaija: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
yemmit90:

They are educated illiterates with no future hope and ambition. Imaging someone promoting another brainless conservative northern oligarchy.

Looking at Nigeria history, these people rule for over 40years of 57 years of Nigeria existence with little or nothing to show for it.

I know there are many sophisticated elites in the North but the current group of oligarchy at political scene lacks the will and pre-requisite knowledges to rule a 21st century modern society.

This is a new year, and thus, I wont throw insults at you.

Now, just tell me one single thing ATIKU did wrong that made you hate him? with facts pls..
Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by swagagolic01(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
My pvc is ready for Atiku in 2019.... if Atiku no contest I no go vote!!!!! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by yemmit90: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
dubemnaija:

This is a new year, and thus, I wont throw insults at you.

Now, just tell me one single thing ATIKU did wrong that made you hate him? with facts pls..

I have many that if i start mentioning them, we wont leave this matter for many days.

Tell me where does he get all his wealth from?

http://saharareporters.com/2007/02/20/vice-president-atikus-burden-corruption
Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by dubemnaija: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
yemmit90:

I have many that if i start mentioning them, we wont leave this matter for many days.

Tell me where does he get all his wealth from?

http://saharareporters.com/2007/02/20/vice-president-atikus-burden-corruption

he became wealthy before venturing into politics. God picked his call. He never got his money through politics. Forget what the media are writing about him, the stories are sponsored by his political opponents
Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by Atiku2019: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
We All Stand With Atiku... cool
My Brother dubemnaija how's your day going?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by Atiku2019: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
swagagolic01:
My pvc is ready for Atiku in 2019.... if Atiku no contest I no go vote!!!!! wink

I Sight You My Oga.... Atiku2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by dubemnaija: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
ATIKU FOR PRESIDENT, 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by Vladdo: 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
DREAM ON, SON!
dubemnaija:
ATIKU FOR PRESIDENT, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by dubemnaija: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Vladdo:
DREAM ON, SON!

start getting ready to pack out of naija coz e go soon happen

no talk say I no tell yhu o!
Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by swagagolic01(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Atiku2019:

I Sight You My Oga.... Atiku2019
bro, leave all this hypocrites, i was in apc in 2014, I tot Atiku will be their candidate, but the useless party brought bubu, if Atiku picks any parties flag, he must win, no 2 ways abt it
Re: Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija by dubemnaija: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
swagagolic01:
bro, leave all this hypocrites, i was in apc in 2014, I tot Atiku will be their candidate, but the useless party brought bubu, if Atiku picks any parties flag, he must win, no 2 ways abt it

tell them sir..

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEW;President Buhari Writes NASS For Leave Extension / Save A Soul, DSS Secretly Detaining A Biafra Supporter In Port Harcourt / Another School Of Thought Tells History Of Igbo People That May Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.