Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Can You Get Pregnant If He Pulls Out? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Get Pregnant If He Pulls Out? (950 Views)

Girls are More Likely To Have Sex Or Get Pregnant If They... / Are Girls More Likely To Have Sex Or Get Pregnant If They Begin Menstruation Ear / Five Things You MUST Not Take When You Are Pregnant, If You Want Your Baby Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Get Pregnant If He Pulls Out? by Bluebabybash: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2017
The short answer is yes, you can. The pull-out method, also called the withdrawal method, is not a reliable way to prevent pregnancy.
How Does It Work?

The man takes his penis out of the woman's vagina before he ejaculates so fewer sperm get inside. But it's not as easy as it sounds. A man needs a lot of control to time it right.

It doesn't work if he can't feel when he's close to orgasm or if he is so caught up in the moment that he doesn't pull out in time.
Here are some tips to make it work better:
[url+]https://linagrey..com.ng/2017/01/can-i-get-pregnant-if-he-pulls-out.html[/url][/br]
Re: Can You Get Pregnant If He Pulls Out? by sylvez(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
op no b lie....dat method just fail me e nova tey
Re: Can You Get Pregnant If He Pulls Out? by yomi007k(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
sylvez:
op no b lie....dat method just fail me e nova tey
grin
Re: Can You Get Pregnant If He Pulls Out? by delishpot: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Wrong, not so fewer sperm gets in. It is withdraw just before ejaculation with the aim of NO sperm gets in

Bluebabybash:
The short answer is yes, you can. The pull-out method, also called the withdrawal method, is not a reliable way to prevent pregnancy.
How Does It Work?

The man takes his penis out of the woman's vagina before he ejaculates so fewer sperm get inside. But it's not as easy as it sounds. A man needs a lot of control to time it right.

It doesn't work if he can't feel when he's close to orgasm or if he is so caught up in the moment that he doesn't pull out in time.

Here are some tips to make it work better:
[url+]https://linagrey..com.ng/2017/01/can-i-get-pregnant-if-he-pulls-out.html[/url][/br]

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs You Are Consuming Too Much Sugar / How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Quickly / Irregular And Painful Menstruation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.