Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Where Is Her? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Where Is Her? (1058 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Her? by robby1(m): 2:56am On Jan 12, 2007
I remember when i wan in high school. I was in front of the dining hall with my friends waiting for dinner that nigth. One of the women (cooks) came out when the food was ready to be served and was looking for the female dinnig hall prefect. She started calling for her.

Woman: Kelechi!!!, where has she gone to again? where is her?, i said where is her?

Till now, i still cant understand why she got angry when i replied her "Aunty i didnt see she."

(i was later reported to the disiplinary comitee for beign "disrespectful"wink
Re: Where Is Her? by Alexos(m): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2007
smiley
Re: Where Is Her? by Pribo(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2007
angry angry angry angry there is an academy for intending stand up comedians, need the address?
Re: Where Is Her? by calf(f): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2007
most PPle are boufuns,cant u simply clap for the poor girl,or are u a boy?sorry sha, Instead of insulting and pranking the poor joke, keep up the good work jo, Me i clap o, ! grin
Re: Where Is Her? by robby1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2007
Pribo:

angry angry angry angry there is an academy for intending stand up comedians, need the address?
i see you are new to this site. thats just why i am reserving my comment
Re: Where Is Her? by Beautygyal(f): 1:31am On Jan 15, 2007
lolll robby thas jokes and ur reply is funny too grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Telemarketing Plots In Us / Dumb Hausa Man / The New Nokia Fone For Lagosians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.