Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

I Forgot! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Forgot! (1071 Views)

Your Boo Forgot To Photoshop His Legs Lmao (photo) / When She Cooks Jollof And Adds Dodo, Even When U Forgot To Ask (pics) / Thank God I Forgot My Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Forgot! by rasulua(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2007
They was a lady who was very cautious about sex cos she wants 2 marry as a virgin, she did all she can to avoid guys,passing tru d university was a serious problem 4 her cos they was too much presure on her,but she managed 2 gt tru it,all dis while she had a guy who as always be with her and planned 2 gt married with her which she knew,so she dint let him av sex with her,telling him utill they gt married,he had like it cos its wld b a pleasure 4 him 2 marry a virgin,bt he wnt tru hell nt touching her 4 d past 4 years he as known her,so it came this faithful day they got married,u know they wld av 2 av sex that nyt,yeah they did,bt sumtin happen she wasnt a virgin d gvy wz reli mad asking himself what has he be thinking, when he asked her,she said "o!! I forgot my 1st boyfriend disvirgined me"and d guy askd wen just a year ago.
Re: I Forgot! by rasulua(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2007
If i wz d guy i wld also forgot i proposed 2 her,

the question now is,what would u do if u were d guy?
Re: I Forgot! by humantoy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2007
As for me i will simply forget im married to her
Re: I Forgot! by rasulua(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2007
What do u tink shes been doin all dis while?
Re: I Forgot! by rasulua(m): 12:32am On Jul 23, 2007
2 b cont.
Re: I Forgot! by clemcykul(f): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2007
if i were the guy i'll keep on enjoying the potty afterall am married to her, i have invested so much time and sexual energy, grin i will just 4give and continue banging away my sorrows.
Re: I Forgot! by abes(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2007
Banging away my sorrow! that's it man
But how cud she forget she's been disvirgined, na wa oh
Re: I Forgot! by rasulua(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2007
I guess gt 2 kn in d next episode.
Re: I Forgot! by rasulua(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2007
Yeah d guy said screaming "just a year ago!!!" dat means av non u 4 d past 5years u neva made me touch u,aw did dis happen i need an explaination now", so d girl burst into tears saying"plz let me explain" and d guy said "am listening"she begins to explain. "it was last year wen my first boyfriend's sister called me up 2 meet her at home that she wants to throw a suprise birthday bash 4 her brother and she reli want 2 unity all old friends to the party,well i tot since i wznt d only one going 2 b at d party i cld go.ont my gting der i found out i wz d only one der,wen i asked of d others she said she wasnt expecting me either this early,bt since am der early i cld help her with some cooking,wel i tot just 2 gt somdthing doing it isnt a bad idea helpin her in d kicthen,while cooking her brother burst in,being very surprise seeing me,we greeted each other warmly,and gt talking 4 a while and then asked me if i wld like a drink,wen he came bak with two glass of juice,i began to gist him abt u,then i noticed i began to feel dizzy.
Re: I Forgot! by rasulua(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2007
I rolled down from my chair and that wz d last thing i cld remember.by d time i gt up i found myself on his bed striped,with no two douth i knew av been raped,i wz so weak bt i tried gt up had my cloths on back,out of his room,i gt 2 dia living room and noticed one eye of his sister was been punched,and he sat opposite her smiling to me,i ran out of dia house in tears,by d time i gt bak 2 d hostel i cldnt tell anyone wat happen cos am ashame of myself, by the time i saw u i was reli scared to tell u,and it had been my nitemere ever since then." the guy kept quite 4 a while,all of a sudden he just yelled saying "o i forgot".

Now what do u think is gonna happen next?
Re: I Forgot! by clemcykul(f): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2007
hmmm am in a very deep thought phew!(wipes bead of sweat awy) as i earlier said he should 4giv and enjoy the potty afterall he himself wasnt a virgin when he met her so therefore he should cntinue bangn awy his disappointments, sorrows and pains that way life goes on sweeter for them in the bedroom grin
Re: I Forgot! by skirmish: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2007
But the girl continued crying, she was shattered, he loved her so much that it broke his heart to see her cry that way . He couldn't stand it, he walked over and pulled her into his arms, offering her the much needed comfort. He remembered the time when she was very sick and depressed. He had asked her what the problem was when it became obvious that she was not really ill but she was evasive. He kissed her forehead and they cried together like children. He realized what she has been going through and vowed to make it up to her for the rest of his life.

and they live happily thereafter

*******help!!! I am daydreaming?*******

(1) (Reply)

Crack Ya Ribs! / Mobo 44 Confirmed Albino / Xmas Chicken In The Kitchen. . .the Bomb!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.