Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Unilag 2017 Thread - Education (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2017 Thread (233546 Views)

Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by lakland(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2018
vizy6:
Who knows if the tuition fee is just for this semester or for the whole year?
if for the whole year..
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Longdon007: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Jezi:
Lecture begins on 22nd of January
Lolz system engineering management list is not even out yet
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by BlueRayDick: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2018
Jezi:
Lecture begins on 22nd of January

Lecture commences and yet not all lists have been released.....smh. Those guys aren't serious.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Gydion(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jbgurl:
Good morning. Someone please help me with what to do here.
I put in for MBA full time and score 49 and wasn't recommended which is less than the cutoff mark. But if i chose part-time, i would have qualified.
Now i want to change to pt but people who are changing to pt are those who were recommended but decided to change and they are told to write letter and include their admission letter which I don't have.
Please is there anyone in my shoes, since I scored 49 and wish to change to pt, what can I do? Even though i wasn't recommended.
Someone please reply me.

pm me and let me direct u
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lectures commencing Jan 22nd doesn't stop you from registering. Jan 22nd stipulated in the memorandum is just an official date, which is probably on the academic calendar. Lectures for now won't be too serious but doesn't stop you from attending (if there's any). What you should be more concerned about for now is how to complete the screening/registration process on time and get prepared for the session. Please, everyone here should try and complete the registration process on or before the deadline (Feb. 16). Yes, from the look of things the deadline might be extended, but don't take chances because once Unilag shuts down the portal for course registration after the deadline has elapsed, it would take the divine intervention of God and the VC to reopen the portal in order for any applicant to register (courses). Be guarded.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Cosyfaith(f): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
A whatsapp page for Masters College of medicine group, add up https:///K9JK1M2OhbpIkHCZ1CaoNq , the link won't show complete so check out the attachment

1 Share

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Boltam(f): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Longdon007:

Just chill keep refreshing....and if noting is done within 24hr call remita or the bank.
thank you..have been refreshing and it is still the same story. have been able to print the online reciept thou. anything else i can do.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Boltam(f): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
bayernistar:
Lectures commencing Jan 22nd doesn't stop you from registering. Jan 22nd stipulated in the memorandum is just an official date, which is probably on the academic calendar. Lectures for now won't be too serious but doesn't stop you from attending (if there's any). What you should be more concerned about for now is how to complete the screening/registration process on time and get prepared for the session. Please, everyone here should try and complete the registration process on or before the deadline (Feb. 16). Yes, from the look of things the deadline might be extended, but don't take chances because once Unilag shuts down the portal for course registration after the deadline has elapsed, it would take the divine intervention of God and the VC to reopen the portal in order for any applicant to register (courses). Be guarded.
please help me o i have paid acceptance and tution fee since ysterda and my portal is still saying pay acceptance fee first.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Longdon007: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Boltam:
please help me o i have paid acceptance and tution fee since ysterda and my portal is still saying pay acceptance fee first.
Refresh payment
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Eniolafasasi: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Pls I can't generate payment after applying for instalment. Pls what's d way out?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Boltam(f): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Longdon007:
Refresh payment
i have refresh and refresh o. still same story
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Xlyad(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
thinkhard:
Timetable for economics FT,PT and PGD.
Check the file attached.

Economics FT should follow the WhatsApp link below to discuss this and other pressing issues ASAP.

https:///08SVqEYmWQ05oOi0C5uc6q
Please I am not currently on whatsapp.kindly give me an update on Economics fulltime timetable and other discussion in the group.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by VirtuesEmpire(f): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
bayernistar:
Pls help me with the documents for registration .
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
VirtuesEmpire:
Pls help me with the documents for registration .

You mean documents needed for registration?

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Boltam:

Keep refreshing your payment status but if after 24 hrs no changes, contact the bank or Remita help line.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by ezekielly(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
The obligatory fee has changed to #64500. I just it on my portal.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by ezekielly(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
The obligatory fee has changed to #64500. I just saw it on my portal.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Xlyad(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
thinkhard:
whatsapp group for economics FT.

Having trouble posting the WhatsApp link.I have attached it as screenshot.All you have to do is type the address below into your browser
please add this no to the group 08061104173
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Mannylex(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
bayernistar:

You mean documents needed for registration?

Hi bayernistar... Kindly clarify on the colored documents requested for. Does it mean the printed documents from the portal acceptance letter, biodata, admission letter e.t.c must all be printed coloured?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by lato2(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
I sincerely hope NASU/SSANU call off their strike before the expiration of registration/result verification exercise as I am yet to collect my original certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Kech88: 12:39am On Jan 20, 2018
Me DT am yet to get my transcript because of strike,God help me ooo,as my certificate s not yet ready
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 5:05am On Jan 20, 2018
Mannylex:

Hi bayernistar... Kindly clarify on the colored documents requested for. Does it mean the printed documents from the portal acceptance letter, biodata, admission letter e.t.c must all be printed coloured?
You must present original copies of all your documents for sighting at the PG school. For the forms to be printed via portal, the coloured copy represents the original copy. So all forms (biodata, course forms, acceptance form and admission letter) to be printed online must be coloured.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by owolabiza(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2018
Any statistics part time or full time student in the house.
holla @07065729525.lets rub minds together....
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by heryourdayji: 6:53am On Jan 20, 2018
Please is it compulsory to pay tuition fee before deadline of registration.. Also any idea on how much is d tuition for part-time elect/elect

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2018
heryourdayji:
Please is it compulsory to pay tuition fee before deadline of registration.. Also any idea on how much is d tuition for part-time elect/elect

Yes. Print your payment advice via the portal to confirm the fee.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by tunddy(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2018
please how can i get my admission letter i saw that it is one of the things needed for screening...Thanks
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by phamarsenal: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2018
site has bn down since yesterday
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by tunddy(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2018
which site is that ?
phamarsenal:
site has bn down since yesterday
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by phamarsenal: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2018
no more fill acceptance form on my dash board. Any reason for dat
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2018
Acceptance fee now 64,500. Go and reprint your payment advice.

For those who complained about seeing error message " pay acceptance fee first " despite making payment already, this increment is probably the reason for the message.

This was why I insisted you wait till Fri(yesterday) or next week before making payment cos it seems those in the ICT department are yet to get things right.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (111) (Reply)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread / Am Having Issues With Wes / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.