Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,329 members, 7,860,810 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

***Golf 3******(5 Unit) *** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Golf 3******(5 Unit) *** (917 Views)

NEAT And Clean Golf 3 Air Condition.(toks) 08169446319 / 2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 Se: Double Dvd,double Sun-roof: Its Amazing / Golf 3 With Golf 4 Interior(Lagos clearing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Golf 3******(5 Unit) *** by sonety2k(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2009
[b]5  UNIT  OF  ******GOLF 3  5 UNIT****** All  inside  Container   

ALL  THE  5 UNIT  GOING FOR  2.2m ex Lagos or Cotonou port of  your  Choice ,  (PRICE ARE NEGOTIABLE)   

TERM OF PAYMENT ------50% down Payment and Balance Two weeks  after B/L  is  out . 

GOLF 3    FULL  OPTION   

PRICE   ****GOES  FOR   # 2.2m **( PRICE  ARE  NEGOTIABLE )**   For  5Unit

*VERY  CLEAN   BABY                       

*TRANSMISSION - AUTOMATIC                                 

*AIRBAGS

*WHEELS  - ALLOY                                                   

*INTERIOR - FABRIC

*COLOR     - 

*Vin  and  Picture  =  will  post  it  later

*POWER STEERING                                                     

*INTERIOR - VERY CLEAN

* A/C      - FACTORY                                                   

*CENTRAL   LOCK

*****  Location ===  TOKYO****

If  you  are  intrested  buck buyer  all togethere or Unit   , kindly  get in touch  with  me via  my  mail address -  sonetauto@yahoo.com or  call 81-9017259102 [/b]
Re: ***Golf 3******(5 Unit) *** by switchmax8: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2009
mr sonetyk,
you are a very funny person where on earth do you think you will get someone to partner you in such trade.you had better ship it to nigerian then post the pics for sale because i cannot advice anybody to do such mistakes.what if the cars you brought were not up to the buyer's expectation?an adage that says seeing is believing still lingers on i met someone like you on here based in belgium that wants same trade but i adviced him that if really he want to sell ship them
Re: ***Golf 3******(5 Unit) *** by sonety2k(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2009
switchmax8:

mr sonetyk,
you are a very funny person where on earth do you think you will get someone to partner you in such trade.you had better ship it to nigerian then post the pics for sale because i cannot advice anybody to do such mistakes.what if the cars you brought were not up to the buyer's expectation?an adage that says seeing is believing still lingers on i met someone like you on here based in belgium that wants same trade but i adviced him that if really he want to sell ship them

Thanks for the advice sir , All the Golf3 are full options and they are very clean cars, Belgium cars and cars coming from Japan are not the same 100% , these what i do, even i have received calls from some personal buyers in respect of these , soon they will be sold , thanks.

Regard
Re: ***Golf 3******(5 Unit) *** by switchmax8: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2009
what am saying is that you cannot market products here when it is still in another country shore,it is better you ship it to nigerian though i have seen some of your advertised cars in ibadan they are cute but,try and ship them and forget about getting deposit from someone before shipping it.

(1) (Reply)

Custom Licenced Clearing Agent Work Only At Tin-can Island. / Tokunbo 2003 Toyota Camry @ Incredible Rate Banix 08035376690 / Silver Honda Accord Lx 2004(registered)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.