Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins (1244 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto / Happy Birthday To Cynthia Morgan Now Known As Madrina (see Lovely Pictures) / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by princeakins(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
04/01/2017

I remind myself every year on this special day how blessed I am to have been given another year to experience the wonders of this beautiful world! God is good! My birthday is a day I cherish and love. I believe that I am the equivalent to a fine wine or a delicious old cheese. The older the better. I am thrilled to be another year older today! Happy Birthday to me! cheesy cool

Special tanx to Nairalanders who made it up for the beach party, despite all odds, It was a fantastic hangout with those that turn up. You guys were the best and made it all worthwhile with the fun, level of understanding and cooperation, We hope to build on this and make bigger and better one against the next edition.

It was a beautiful surprise to be able to have quality time to spend with great friends!

Lalasticlala, fynestboi and all Nairalanders celebrate with me cool

It’s that time of year again. You know the cake and ice cream. It’s my outrageous birthday! Time to start the party! grin grin cheesy cheesy

Cheers with yu all

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by Cypmeni(m): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Happy birthday bro, enjoy it's your day

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by princeakins(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Typing....
Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin

Happy birthday.

How come no one make a thread for u ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by midehi2(f): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Happy Birthday, send me my vodka ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by Michelle55: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
Happy birthday 2 you,wishing you the goodies and wonderful surprises attached to birthdays. May the Almighty God continue to bless and increase you in all ramifications of life.. Age with God's sufficient grace!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
Happy Birthday! Wish you long life and prosperity. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by idupaul: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
HBD ..where my Chamdor

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
HBD baba... Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Have a b.l.a.s.t

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by LesbianBoy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by Fynestboi: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Happy birthday bro.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by ametumzy(f): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
Happy birthday.nice cake

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
princeakins:
04/01/1990

I remind myself every year on this special day how blessed I am to have been given another year to experience the wonders of this beautiful world! God is good! My birthday is a day I cherish and love. I believe that I am the equivalent to a fine wine or a delicious old cheese. The older the better. I am thrilled to be another year older today! Happy Birthday to me! cheesy cool

Special tanx to Nairalanders who made it up for the beach party, despite all odds, It was a fantastic hangout with those that turn up. You guys were the best and made it all worthwhile with the fun, level of understanding and cooperation, We hope to build on this and make bigger and better one against the next edition.

It was a beautiful surprise to be able to have quality time to spend with great friends!

It’s that time of year again. You know the cake and ice cream. It’s my outrageous birthday! Time to start the party! grin grin cheesy cheesy

Cheers with yu all

Happy birthday Signor, big ups to you man and to you guys (vizkiz, rosieluv, fynestboi, itsquin, et cetera) for the successful get-together. Couldn't make it tho; was down with a new year flu and also got a phobia for beaches too but I'm really glad it was a success. One love guys. Looking forward to meeting y'all some day.

But finally bro akins you like flexing oh, I dey fear follow you waka seh. Make you no use shaye handicap me gan.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by vizkiz: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by mujybee(f): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
HBD WULLNP bro

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by princeakins(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Reiyvinn:

Happy birthday Signor, big ups to you man and to you guys (vizk.iz, rosielu.v, fynest.boi, itsq.uin, et cetera) for the successful get-together. Couldn't make it tho; was down with a new year flu and also got a phobia for beaches too but I'm really glad it was a success. One love guys. Looking forward to meeting y'all some day.

But finally bro akins you like flexing oh, I dey fear follow you waka seh. Make you no use shaye handicap me gan.
lol bruh na me jux dey catch fun.
Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
princeakins:
lol bruh na me jux dey catch fun.

abi na.... I feel you bro. Enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by RazaqMB(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
Happy Birthday Bro. God Bless
Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
princeakins:
04/01/1990

Cheers with yu all
happy birthday man. U av old sha.

WULLNP

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
rokiatu:
Happy birthday.
u dis girl with big yansh. I hav been fndin u. Where went u.
Can u do ur yansh like dis?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by princeakins(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2017
loool... na yansh go keeee u grin
durentchigozie:
u dis girl with big yansh. I hav been fndin u. Where went u.
Can u do ur yansh like dis?
Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
princeakins:
loool... na yansh go keeee u grin
lol.
Re: Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins by princeakins(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2017
Good morning n a happy Sunnyday to u Nationalfairy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Insists On Removing Yellow Buses (danfo) From Lagos Roads / Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Photo Of Her Son Strapped On Her Husband's Back / If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again, It Won't Be A Big Wedding -tee Billz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.