Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply (3263 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Names Of Nigerian TOP Pastors In Illuminati / Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply by Kenneth10110(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
See this Epic conservation between an upcoming artiste with P-square. He asked to join illuminati but P-Square took chill and replied him.

You can also view it on P-square's Instagram page.

Re: I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Dude brain went on vacation

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin grin
Re: I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply by plucky16(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply by ramdris(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
The Guy don sign up...money must be made anyhow..

Re: I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
No comment
Re: I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply by bentlywills(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
The Hustle is Real angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Illuminati is an illusion
Re: I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply by sinaj(f): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Na wa o!

He has evn made up his mind to do anything.

I hope he doesn't go bloody sad

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
the time he used in typin this nonsense, he should have used it to come up with something more productive
....mtcheeww

but he is ambitious in a negative way but........

Re: I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply by iOluwaMichael(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Man must blow.
Re: I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply by IykeChukz(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
The difference between Illuminati and God is God picks you from scratch while illuminati looks for successful ones...

Trust God if you know you're talented.
Re: I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply by GOFRONT(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
This one even came out to bare his Evil Mind publicly.....U gats See or Hear d Evil som pple are Doin secretly olredy in da name of "I must follow make money"......I fear Human Heart
Re: I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply by DozieInc(m): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
The guy sef
Re: I Want To Join You In Illuminati Fan Tells Psquare. Pop Stars Reply by YhungPablo(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid Shades Tboss, Fan Shades Him Back In Epic Reply / Tboss Pictured With Fans In A See Through Cloth / Bikini Contest.... Who Is Your Winner? Yvonne Or Somkele?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.