Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Tottenham Vs Chelsea Matchday Preview - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Vs Chelsea Matchday Preview (708 Views)

Npfl 19/20 MATCHDAY 1 RESULT / Tottenham Vs Arsenal 1:1: "Deserved More" - Alex Iwobi Reacts To Drawn Match / Arsenal Fans Left Fumming With The Europa League Matchday Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tottenham Vs Chelsea Matchday Preview by viewingcentres: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
The first premier league game of the calendar year for the blues. Revenge, show of top class or fight of the titans, give this fixture any name you want, its worth it. Tonight is a night for the Londoners, a possible night for Chelsea to beat Arsenal's unbeaten record and set up a new one while simultaneously winning another London rival Tottenham. This is a match that everyone is anticipating to watch. A match that came too soon after the marauding first leg encounter in which records were broken. Now is the day that could either be a sweet revenge for Tottenham, a show of top class football by Chelsea or clash of the titans by the two sides, having in mind that the two team were said to have had the tightest defence this season judging with the number of goals conceeded, with Chelsea 13 and Tottenham 14. Let's take a brief look at some interesting history and events that surrounds this match to be played in White Hartlane...... more talking points on http://viewingcentres..com.ng/2017/01/match-day-preview-tottenham-vs-chelsea_4.html
Re: Tottenham Vs Chelsea Matchday Preview by Israellionel: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ftc!!

Chelsea All The Way.
Re: Tottenham Vs Chelsea Matchday Preview by Ten12(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
I no no y I dey fear dis game but I ve trained well enof
Re: Tottenham Vs Chelsea Matchday Preview by spacyzuma(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
I'm really hoping that Tottenham stops Chelsea.
Re: Tottenham Vs Chelsea Matchday Preview by viewingcentres: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
spacyzuma:
I'm really hoping that Tottenham stops Chelsea.
lolssssss i dont think soooooooooo. Tottenham is under more pressure than Chelsea.
Re: Tottenham Vs Chelsea Matchday Preview by Rockyrascal(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Up chelsea let's make it 14 wins in a row,tha 3points is really important.
Re: Tottenham Vs Chelsea Matchday Preview by spacyzuma(m): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2017
viewingcentres:
lolssssss i dont think soooooooooo. Tottenham is under more pressure than Chelsea.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

WWE Hall Of Famer Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka Passes Away / MNUTD Wayne Rooney Breaks Bobby Charlton's Record As All Time Leading Goalscorer / See The Promise This Guy Made On Twitter If Man-United Can Win Chelsea(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.