Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. (9588 Views)

Mali Coup: UN Security Council Orders Soldiers To Return To Barracks / Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle / Do Countries Punish Their Soldiers For Surrendering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. by Rossikki: 2:39am On Jan 05, 2017
Culin:
Nigeria? Nothing.

SHUT UP. FOOL. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON THE BATTLEFIELD TO KNOW WHAT IS WHAT?
Re: Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. by tk4rd: 3:28am On Jan 05, 2017
Rossikki:

THEN, HOW DID THE DOCUMENTARIES GET TO KNOW ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES' MEAL PACKAGES.??

2 Likes

Re: Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2017
tk4rd:
For lightening cigar and ganja inside snow and rain.

Hahahahahaaaa grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. by Culin(f): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Rossikki:

Seriously? Ok you've been noticed..because I'm very sure you know Some Nigerian soldiers in the north have been complaining about food.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Explorers:
Singapore.

Szechuan chicken noodles. Mushroom, basil, rice and chicken dish.

Soya milk with red-bean dessert.
This can't be all

1 Like

Re: Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. by Feraz(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Frankly, this is demoralizing. cry

1 Like

Re: Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. by MrOreo(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
paschal47:
Explorers the NA guys won't be happy you are doing this, when they come for you, I will deny you pass Peter

Keep it up bro I'm following

Meanwhile see what I suspect our NA guys do have

That's even better than I thought, was thinking it'll be more of garri, sugar n pure water with option of groundnut or kuli grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 08, 2021
The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hU-ibkPfg

Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
4) ife battle against britain
5) ife republic
Re: Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. by thundafire: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2021
May God help our own,I know na garri/fufu with any soup or nothing at all during missions
Re: Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. by thundafire: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2021
Explorers:
Tanzania.

Tanzania ration: Chicken stew; rice; porridge; biscuits; mango drink; orange drink; coffee; tea; sugar; pepper; salt; wet wipe; paper napkin; matches; fuel tablets; water-activated disposable heaters and plastic cutlery.
Even Tanzania better pass Naija
Re: Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. by Kazikazi: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
thundafire:
Even Tanzania better pass Naija
Why are u surprised?
Go check life expectancy, literacy levels,peace index,cleanliness, hotels & resorts,tourism industry,or in simple way just ask any African to choose between living in Nigeria vs Tanzania
Re: Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. by TMKsouth: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
South Africa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : / Biden Was Never Fit To Serve, He Must Resign - US House Speaker, Johnson / UK holds general election on July 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.