Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria (1364 Views)

CBN Bars Banks From Sacking More Than 5 Staff Without Approval / IPPIS: Why CBN, NNPC Are Not On Our Platform / Central Bank Of Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does CBN Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria by Lflowx1: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
I read in NTA that the CBN and NDIC are set to legalise the world favorite e-currency I.e the Bitcoin follow these link to check the news

http://www.nta.ng/news/economy1/20161218-nigerias-cbn-may-legalise-use-bitcoin-transactions/

Re: Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria by Lflowx1: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
But up till now most Nigerians have not know what these e-currency is all about.... But I believe the Cbn has looked into in... And these digital currency is gaining popularity around the world on daily basis and people are making lot of cool cash from it

Re: Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria by Lflowx1: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Let me see if I can assist some of my fellow Nigerian to know what these digital currency is all about

Re: Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria by sagacious001: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Yeah lflowx most Nigerians are still behind on these digital currency programme
Re: Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria by sagacious001: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
These presentation will help you greatly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfjNPjGLhwk
Re: Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria by Lflowx1: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
I see many Nigerians have interest in this digital currency, join us to learn how you can successfully run this investment

Re: Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria by destinybui(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/pius_paul/

Hi,

Am Pius Paul by name,a comedian and a network marketing coach by profession who deals on Bitcoin big time.

*Amazing Bitcoin Facts.*

I need to share with you all the beauty of Bitcoin as cryptocurency in summary is the present and the future of money.
If you are not part of this you are wasting time.

Bitcoin is currently trading at over 1000dollars. What was 600dollars in September and 380dollars in February this year. What does it tell you?

Take note of the below points. So you have an idea on what you doing.

1. You can recharge any mobile network using bitcoin including Nigeria.I use that alot.
http://www.bitrefill.com/

2. You can book your flight to any country at
http://www.btctrip.com./

3. You can book hotel accomodation using bitcoin.
http://www.expedia.com/

I know you love Amazon and ebay alot.
Get your gift card to shop on amazon and ebay.
http://www.egifter.com/

Too many things you can do with Bitcoin.

The acceptability of this cryptocurrency is growing by the day.

By the way none of those site are referrals.
Also remember Russia just approved bitcoin acceptance.

The USA has accepted it long ago. Because in the last USA election, bitcoin was also used for donations especially for the republicans.

What more can i say than to ensure you and your family are part of this Cryptocurrency wonders as we match technology with information and innovation.

Call or whatsapp for more info
Re: Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria by destinybui(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
Zero Eight Zero Five Nine Nine Two Three Five Six One
Re: Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria by destinybui(m): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
Get in touch with Lflowx1 on that digit ^^^
Re: Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria by Lflowx1: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Yeah that is my digits call or whatsapp and join our whatsapp group chat to learn how you can successfully run this investment

Re: Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria by Lflowx1: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
Dropping of your number or email is not allowed here... Just CALL or WHATSAPP the number above to learn how you can successfully run this investment

Re: Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria by Lflowx1: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Call or whatsapp the number above or

Zero Eight One Six Three Three Eight

Eight Three Six Two

Re: Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria by Lflowx1: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
My motivator,driving force Sir Alinko Dangote has
1. ALCO International Limited

2. Dangote Nigeria Limited

3. Dangote Transport Limited

4. Dangote Cement Plc. - Listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange and accounts for over 60% of Dangote Group revenue.

5. National Salt Company of Nigeria Plc. - Listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange

6. Dangote Flour Mills Plc. - Listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange

7. Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc. - Listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange

8. Dangote Oil & Gas Industries International

9. Dangote Textiles Limited

10. Dangote Holdings Limited

11. Blue Star Limited

12. Dansa Foods Limited

13. Dansa Food Processing Limited

14. Dancom Technologies

15. GreenView International Company Limited - invested US$28+ million in cement factory in Ghana.

16. Sephaku Cement Limited - Dangote Group has 64% shareholding in this South African cement company.

17. Alheri Engineering Limited

18. Kura Holdings Limited

He has thousands of factory/company across the world

YET

GOOGLE IS RICHER THAN DANGOTE GROUP OF COMPAMY

FACEBOOK IS RICHER THAN DANGOTE GROUP OF COMPAMY

AND BILL GATE OF MICRO SOFT REMAIM THE WORLD RICHEST

has any of you ever imagine Why?

I THOUGHT THE ANSWER IS SIMPLY BECAUSE THERE ARE ALOT OF MONEY ON THE INTERNET and there are so many legit way to make money on the internet..

I thank God that I learn about Bitcon and Five2bt in this early stage

Re: Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria by Lflowx1: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
If your boss pay you N30,000 per month, assuming you decide to save all without touching a dime, it will take you 36 months to make N1million.
(Did I hear you say 3years?) Absolutely!

On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group To print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million.

What about becoming a billionaire, that's where it gets crazy!

OK, now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime. In a year, you must have saved N12million. It will take about 84years before you can make N1billion. (Please subtract your current age).

In the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people,
If you can supply salt to just 12million, once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion.

This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses and start talking to clients. You have to stop thinking inside the box and even stop thinking outside the box...Yes... The box is still a limitation...........

You have no idea what your mind is capable of, do you?

This is what you have to do...
SET YOUR MIND FREE AND THINK LIKE THERE IS NO BOX...

The possibilities are endless...

Re: Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria by Lflowx1: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Thanks for following the rules of these post.. Don't post your email or phone number...

Call

Zero Eight One Six Three Three Eight Eight Three Six Two

Or whatsapp

Zero Eight Zero Five Nine Nine Two Three Five Six One

Re: Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria by Lflowx1: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
You don't need to tell anyone to escape from this recession But just keep telling them the solution to this recession

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Your Advice. / I Want To Learn A Digital Marketing Skills But I’m Stuck On Which One To Go With / 5 College Degrees That Will Be Extinct In 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.