Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,794 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

What Car Make Or Model Is Adviceable To Buy? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Car Make Or Model Is Adviceable To Buy? (850 Views)

What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? / What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Car Make Or Model Is Adviceable To Buy? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Please what car model and make is adviceable to get? Hubby says we should go for Toyota camry pencil light because it is economical to use in his opinion while I suggested we go for an SUV even if it it a small Honda CRV due to the bad roads. We reside in Alagbole area of Ogun state and we are just 4 in the family... Hubby, myself and 2 kids. What do you think?
Re: What Car Make Or Model Is Adviceable To Buy? by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
cheenway:
Please what car model and make is adviceable to get? Hubby says we should go for Toyota camry pencil light because it is economical to use in his opinion while I suggested we go for an SUV even if it it a small Honda CRV due to the bad roads. We reside in Alagbole area of Ogun state and we are just 4 in the family... Hubby, myself and 2 kids. What do you think?

With the rains, come Mud, Coupled with bad roads.

A camry 1998-2001 should not be considered.

CRV, RAV4, Tucson, santafe, Kia sportage. From 2005-2008 are all very safe to buy.

2 Likes

Re: What Car Make Or Model Is Adviceable To Buy? by KalaniLoansNG: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Your budget determines what you get. What is your budget?

(1) (Reply)

My Porsche Cayenne Keep Going Back To Auxiliary / Checkout This New Chevrolet’s Nascar / Did You Know That You Can Watch Solar Eclipse From Your New Volvo XC60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.