Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Humorous Replies To Romantic Messages - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Humorous Replies To Romantic Messages (1014 Views)

See Hilarious Replies To 250k Salary House Help Job In Banana Island / Wisidom Or $40 Billion Dollars? See Funny Replies To This Question / Fifteen Posts And Their Savage Replies On Twitter(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humorous Replies To Romantic Messages by Iamthoney(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Humourous Replies To Romantic message 1) I could go to the end of the world for you! Ans: Thanks, but promise me you will stay there for the rest of your life. 2) I would bring you the moon! Ans: Thanks, but don't forget to visit the sun too because I need a part of it. 3) You're the only sugar in my tea! Ans: No wonder the tea always tasteless. 4) You're my Life! Ans: That's a pure lie because I'm standing right infront of you, your life is inside you. 5) I could walk a thousand mile for you! Ans: Don't forget to hold Alomo Bitter and make sure your route pass Borno state I need some later news. 6) What can I do to make you happy? Ans: Only if you can tear some parts of your dress and walk along Yaba left. 7) My heart always beats for you! Ask: How come I don't used to hear the Sound? cool The books in the world can't contain all the love I have for you! Ask: Who will read it? When I'm still battling with 21pages of Dad & Daughter's open letter. 9) If love is water I would've given you an ocean! Ans: And don't forget to buy the drum that will contain it. 10) I can hear your voice even when you're silent! Ans: Pure lie, things don't make sound in silent. maybe your ancestors are the one talking to you. 11) You always drive me crazy! Ans: Ooooop! I'm sorry for that, it's the pot holes on our road that cause it. Happy New Year to you all.....from me, my unmarried wife & my unborn Child
cc: Lalasticlala cc: mynd44 cc: ishilove
Make una help carry am go promise land

(1) (Reply)

Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? / Joke : A Female Class Teacher Was Having A Problem With A Boy In Her Class In Pr / Hillarious Picture Of Hushpuppi "Mr Gucci'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.