Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. (3903 Views)

Latest Whatsapp Update Now Let's You Listen To Voice Message Before Sending / Who Has The Best Looking Typing App? Check Mine Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. by turawaa(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
PLS WHAT IS NAME OF THE APPLICATION .....
Re: Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. by economia: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
imo
Re: Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. by MrReeseG(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
It's called imo....
Re: Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. by Adeoba10(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
economia:
imo
Pls, how does it work?
Re: Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. by pr0blem: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
MrReeseG:
It's called imo....
isn't Not a video chatting app
Re: Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. by FellaL: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
pr0blem:
isn't Not a video chatting app
Yea I should think so
Re: Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. by rattlesnake(m): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Igbo from imo state
Re: Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2017
Beam messenger is d application
Re: Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin

Re: Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. by Gbadebo01(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2017
abeg i am not understanding shey the one that shows that someone on the other end is typing before you receive the message?
Re: Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
whatsapp does to...... or you mean teat message
Re: Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. by LOGDAN(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
It's imo, there was a day, I was chatting with one of my friend, laugh almost killed me, as you are typing the person is seeing what you are typing, if you can not spell the thing correctly the person will still see it, if you delete same way, I love imo because of that the government
Re: Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
My last break up was because of that chat.. I wanted to open to my bea about a secret.. Don't as me what.. Well.. I typed all that but before i could tap the send button, i changed my mind and erased the whole stuff.. Meanwhile, she had read the whole message. That was the day i stop using imo.. If it's not whatsapp, forget it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(tutorial) Changing/removing Startup Tone Of Your Droid / Swap Your Old Phone With A New One Today / Nokia Mocks Iphone? [ Photo Evidence]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.