Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) (54355 Views)

I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye / Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) / The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by psalmsjob: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Janetessy:
Swagalicious Mp

Just hear yourself....oh I forgot he is your kind of man....that kind thinggrin

Dey sell your market dey go o

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by HtwoOw: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sling shot ?

I heard that impulsive guys who buy big cars and mansion are trying to compensate for something ??

A tiny dick maybe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
One of the senator who didn't have any foundation to empower the powerless people, are the people Nigerian youth are hailing and you expect buhari to perfomed well

We are the cause of our predicament, not the politicians. The politicians we continue to baby sit us until we think deeply of internal Democratic independent

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by DropShot: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
adonbilivit:
apart from being a law maker he does these two things:
1. He stunts hard on haters like you.
2. though he is not a nairalander, He doesn't give a fucckk about you too,
Are you on his payroll?

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by shumuel(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
You like or not? Over to you..

https://autojosh.com/polaris-slingshot/

Its sleek, i must say, and Dino loves them toys a lot,, haha i cry for Kogi, na una allocation be that o grin.

Anyways, i rather buy me an old Ranger Rover than this glorified scoter.

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by francisbiz: 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
Acekidc4:
I don't seem to find any fucck to give!!
Na lie! you found the ffuck!
What are you doing here then?

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by seguno2: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
kogistar:
kogi big boy

A big boy among DWARFS will be accordingly classified to his very LOW status once he steps out of his LOCAL champion zone.
Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
kaluchuks:
Politicians in other part of the western world are busy in making sure their citizens get everything to make life meaningful to them,here in africa,the goats only plan how to buy gadgets to attract women.
When will God remember us?

AND THE GULLIBLE AND SENSELESS CITIZENS ARE PRAISING HIM SOME ARE SHOUTING FOR SEEING SUCH AN EXPENSIVE.......NO HOPE FOR ANY YOUTH UNDER THE NAME NIGERIA......

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by lexoft(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nice ride that is why dey abandon agriculture for oil, pack all d money com buy something that look like tractor

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
adonbilivit:
apart from being a law maker he does these two things:
1. He stunts hard on haters like you.
2. though he is not a nairalander, He doesn't give a fucckk about you too,
thanks for that..
U mentioned only one person seff...
Dino be living his life like "i don't give a Bleep"..
Some donkeys go dey Carry him matter for head.

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by psalmsjob: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Janetessy:

Try this

It will end your misery grin
Nah,grin I'm full of life and enjoying it too.

I thought you were going to show me a nude photo of you.grin if market no sell today if it sell tomorrow just make sure se you package your thing well asin wash after each service.

And that you profile photo wey you use one quarter cloth make try reduce the yard to half a one quarter to expose more of what you've got.grin
Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by kaykay1980: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
k

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by Ghost447(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
kaluchuks:
Politicians in other part of the western world are busy in making sure their citizens get everything to make life meaningful to them,here in africa,the goats only plan how to buy gadgets to attract women.
When will God remember us?
That is because citizens in other parts of the world hold their politicians accountable without party, pecuniary, ethnic or religious considerations.

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by Seun4FastLoans(f): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
Good for him
Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by temmytee2309: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
Now tell me ow dis country z going b better when d rich are becoming richer at d expense of d poors who are be coming poorer
Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by dollyptunde: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
A generation is coming that won't take all these shit like this generation,imagine ordinary law maker flaunting luxuries like drug baron. Revolution is coming soon. angry

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by kaluchuks(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ghost447:
That is because citizens in other parts of the world hold their politicians accountable without party, pecuniary, ethnic or religious considerations.
that's true man,sometimes I look at how even the smallest place in Europe plan themselves without the kind of resources we have,yet loo at were we are
Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by hadura29(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Keep flaunting.

They will fight for you.

I mean those who struggle to buy 200 naira data to defend thieves who stole billions because they feel cool taking sides against anybody they hated so much. smiley

Bros happy New Year ooooo.. it's been a while... how family?
Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
e dey hungry me to say I don giv 4 ù K grin
Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by kaluchuks(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
ezenwajosh:

AND THE GULLIBLE AND SENSELESS CITIZENS ARE PRAISING HIM SOME ARE SHOUTING FOR SEEING SUCH AN EXPENSIVE.......NO HOPE FOR ANY YOUTH UNDER THE NAME NIGERIA......
bro you are very right,we just need to understand that these guys are working for us and not helping us,so we can fire them anytime,thats what we really need.am very sure his road is not tarred that leads to his house in kogi,just like ojo mmaduekwe who did absolutely nothing for even himself
Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by xcllaxix(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Really wealthy men don't have time to flaunt..its pointless cuz u already know..Bill Gates..Warren Buffet..Ivan Kamprad..etc..
Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
I don't like it, but I'm sure he doesn't care for my opinion on what he spends his money.

Now, below is a real Mans toy grin

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by Abdullateef2: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
tongue

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by merry101: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
possing like wizkid

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by AntiWailer: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
hadura29:

Bros happy New Year ooooo.. it's been a while... how family?

Thanks boss.

I wish you the same.

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by dahunsy(f): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Coughs*** clears throat#......watching in gov'nor Bello 's dark shade undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by dwas: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
One can not but weep for those supporting this man. Where did he get the money from if not stolen. Even stolen money could be put to better use. He could have invested in something that engage the people of his constituency. He could have had a franchise that employ people he tends to serve. Except he has something that engage and provides livelyhood to his people, he is useless.
Tinubu, Mike Adenuga and others stole but invested in the economy that impact people lives.

Stop celebrating people that flaunt stolen money that belong to us all
Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by ImoRiver: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Brendaniel:
This guy is so shameless....
A lot of Nigerians really need orientation, what is he expecting from the masses? To hail him right and say money is good, when he should be spending his time, money and resources to help and teach the masses how to come out of poverty, empower them with knowledge and resources that will change their lives, tomorrow he is kidnapped and he will say that the country is insecure when you make the masses feel insecured about their future....

I don't think it's good dissatisfying yourself to please people including Nigerian electorates. Rochas Okorocha that spends most of his money on the masses still has people faulting that same action of his training fifteen thousand people all at once in his various foundation schools which if translated to 100k on each head per term means 1.5 billion every 3 months or 500 million monthly.

Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by ugochukwufrenzy: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
Acekidc4:
I don't seem to find any fucck to give!!
me too..all my fuccks had been gıven,.
Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by koliteoriks(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
am new here
Re: Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) by swItdIk(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
R.E.D
Real.Elite.Dino

Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) / Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos